As the song comes to an end, I keep bobbing my head up and down and silently mouth the words. As I turn to face my bedroom door, my world came to a stop when I notice Uncle Leo and Blake with their phones in their hands, by which all means I supposed they I videotaping me.

They had smirks plastered on their faces and I stood there frozen.

Well wasn't that a show Blake? He asked Blake and Blake burst out laughing. I was still rooted to the spot, because I'm actually shocked they videotaped me horribly singing and awfully dancing.

I hope you both didn't taped or took photos of me? I asked curiously. Yeah we did, Uncle Leo said, and I'm sure everyone will love to see this. What you think Blake? He asked and I screeched ready to dash towards them but, since they were at the door they had enough time to run away leaving me there dumfounded.

Nice show, someone said and I turned to see Simon standing there with an amused face.

Oh shut it Simon. I said glaring at him

You sure you want me to shut up? He asked, I cocked my head to the side and watched as he continues to walk into my room.

I... umm.. I tried to say something but I only stuttered.

So you ready for today? He asked I only nodded. Oh cool he responded, and what about you grads and prom.

Yeah grads but prom not feeling it though he said. Oh, I didn't know how to respond to his statement.

So wait Anna is not going Prom with you? I asked eagerly.

Well, he started, I watched as he hesitated a bit before he gives me a straight answer.

Well? I questioned.

Actually I didn't ask her to prom also I have someone else in mind to ask, I know it is late like really late to ask, because the prom is over the weekend and after that well everyone goes their separate ways. He said with longing in his voice.

I was curious a bit, he sounded sad and all I wanted to do was give him a hug for old time sake.

Hey, Simon is everything okay? He only nodded. Okay well if you need anything let me know. He nodded again, I turned to walk to my bathroom when he called me out.

Actually there is, he said. I turned and looked at him curiously. Okay what is it?

He didn't answer but walked up to me and pulled me harshly towards him, he didn't waste any time to press his lips onto mines, My eyes flew open, in shock I was still processing what was happening.

I wasn't going to kiss back, until he nibbled on my bottom lips, a moan escaped my lips and he skillfully darts his hot tongue into my mouth.

He growled at me, trying to get some reaction from me. The way he dominated me, my lips went on auto pilot and my mind went to cloud nine.

He hotly keeps kissing one another and well I allowed him to devour my mouth. I was getting out of breath and we both pulled away, He pressed his forehead against mines, our breaths fanned each other faces.

I kept my eyes closed as I tried to contain my stance and breath, my hands were firmly pressed against his chest as I felt his breathing even out and his chest rise and fall slowly.

This, he whispered. He let go on my waist and pecked me one more time and left me there ten, no wait one hundred times shocked and speechless.

I was confused also.

My hands automatically flew up to my lips as I pass my fingers over then feeling a slight sting from touching them.

Oh My Gosh, that didn't just happened. A smile broke out and I have to admit I was one of the best kisses I have had in a long time.

I rushed out the room to his, only to see it empty. I shouted his name only to come face to face with Blake.

Seen Simon? I asked. Yeah he just left to head home to organize for grads.

I rushed back to my room, open my window only to see his car reversing out the driveway.

Simon, I shouted and he stopped, he looked out. Our eyes connected and a smile broke out on my face as I blush and bit my lips to hide my blush.

He stepped out the car, lean on the door and put his fingers to his lips and to his heart; he did some kind of motion and toss the imaginary kiss to me.

My instincts acted in and I caught it. I looked back at him and in all my life who would thought that this hot headed and annoying friend, jock and player would do something like this.

I nodded at him as I watch as he drive out the drive way.

That was sweet? The voice said causing me to just and hit my head on the window.

I turned ready to glare, but my eyes softened when I saw Blake looking at me with an amused smirk.

I was speechless but he continued. It's nice to see him growing a pair of balls; it's a pity he now realizing what he was missing out on.

Blake measured me from head to toe and wiggled his eyebrows at me. My mouth hang open, if we wasn't family I would be tapping that ass. It a pity we are and he is now realizing what he almost lost out on.

Blake, shut it, Oh my gosh! I exclaimed. With that he walked out leaving me shocked and speechless.

���������