Two sexy slayers

For: StarRemoveFromHeaven
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Crystal got herself back together, she took a look at her notebook. Smiling when she saw a perfect pair. Not even bothering to get the hat, she rushes over and grabs them throwing them in the closet. Giggling as she starts the timer.

"20 minutes start!!!"

The two get up slowly, and then a bright flame brings light to the dark room.

"NATSU-SAN?!?!?"

The pinkie moved his flames to see the other.

"STING?!?!"

The blond smiled and threw his self at the other, hugging him tightly. Natsu put his fire out and hugged him back.

"Natsu-san.....I wanna play with you." Sting said smirking darkly, then licked the others cheek. His hands slide up the pinkies bar chest, rubbing his hard pink nipples. Making Natsu shiver letting out a soft moan. Continuing he pulls off the others scarf, then uses it to tie the pinkies hands behind his back. After doing that Sting attacks the others neck, biting and sucking.

"Nm~"

He chuckles, then his hands grope Natsu's ass. Picking up the smaller male he puts him on his lap.

"Your so cute Natsu-san~" Sting purred into the pinkies ear, nippling on his ear lobe. Natsu blushes a deep red, but since there is no light it's quite hard to see it.

Reaching up the blond pitches the others hard nipples, hearing Natsu gasp and moan. His one hand slides down to grab the fire mage's hard clothed cock. 

"A-Ah S-Sting...!" Natsu moans shouting at the other, wiggling his hips to try and get away. The blond stops and grabs the pinkies hips tightly. 

"Don't shy away from me, I only want to give you some pleasure." He purred the last part, then yanked off the others pants. Then pulls off his boxers, grabbing Natsu's member tightly. Moving his body and getting Natsu off of his lap, Sting lays between his legs. Licking his length while his thumb rubs the tip. 

"Ha~ Mh~" Sweet moans come from the pinkies mouth as the blond slayer takes his member into his warm caveren. 

Pulling on his hands that are tied behind him, Natsu thrusts his hip up. Making Sting gag a bit, biting his own lip Natsu lets out a loud moan when the other slayer starts to bob his head fast. 

"S-Sting....it feels soooo good...ah mh~" Natsu flipped his head back against the wall, Sting bobs faster sucking harder. The others sweet moans started to get too loud, but neither cared at the moment. Up until.....

"STING IS GIVING NATSU A BLOW JOB!!!!" Bring light into the room, the one and only fangirl that all the FairyTail members hate so much. Screams and starts to fangirl herself, hearts in her eyes. The iron slayer slamed the door and picked up the girl, taking her to another room he shouts. 

"Make sure those two come out with clothes!!" 

Gray nods and waits until Sting knocks on the door, telling them it's alright to open it again. Once the two came out, everyone kept to themselves. No one said a word, all that could be heard was the fangirling of the only girl that is in another room.

/////

YES BITCHES I AM ALIVE!! AND BACK!!!......

So idk how many more requests I have left to do....could yall help with that??? 

Like if I haven't done your request re-comment it in this oneshot, thank you. Now I'll be trying to upload one request a week, if I can do more I will! Also I've been watching....*drum roll* Yuri!!! on ice and my loving it!! so much so that maybe when this book is finally over and done with I might do a "Yuri!!! on Ice Yaoi." So if you want that to happen....RE-COMMENT ALL THE REQUESTS THAT ARE LEFT!!

*clears throat* Sorry for yelling at you my wonderful yaoi arm^^

Vote! Comment! Luv you guys!

~Bye~

(641)