Bath time fun

Request by: anime_36
Lyon x Gray x Natsu
————————————

Lyon came over to visit Gray, they have been dating for a while now. Now one knows about it except for Natsu, all because he saw them making out behind the guild once. Now all three of the boys are going to the bath house, and Gray bought them a private bathroom. Lyon and Gray had a very good plan, they would always fuck when they saw each other. But this time they want to make it better, so let's add a pink haired dragon slayer to the party.

------

" Gray you did tell Natsu to come here, right?" Lyon asked as he went into the nice hot water, Gray took his towel off and joined the white haired Mages into the water.

" Yeah, he should be here any minute. You sure he will go along with this plan?"

" Gray there's nothing to worry about he will, I'm sure of it." Right after Lyon replied to Gray, the door opened. The pink haired slayer standing in the door way, Natsu walked in then took all of his clothes off. He then put the towel around himself, Natsu walked over to the bathroom area seeing Lyon and Gray in it.

" Hey look who it is." Gray said Lyon turned his head to face Natsu.

" Hello Natsu, hurry up and get in its all warm." Lyon said the last word in a sexy voice, Natsu looked at him confused. The pinkie removed his towel quickly then got in the water, making sure that non of them saw that he is a little hard. Truth is when Natsu got them making out he has been have ' wet dreams' about it. Wanting them to touch him in the way they touch each other.

Lyon and Gray look at each other, then smirk. Natsu felt uneasy about this, he went to get out by stopped when he saw a wall of ice around them.

" Now let's have some fun." Gray said, Lyon moved closer to Natsu. He grabbed the pinkies member that is under the water, he looked up at Natsu a little surprised that he already a little hard.

" Gray someone is already a little hard."

Gray moved over to the other boys. He took Natsu's chin then leaned in kissing the pinkie, Natsu kissed back pretty quickly. Gray and Lyon picked up Natsu moving him, now the pinkie is setting on the edge of the bathtub. Lyon in between his legs, and Gray kissing him while touching his body. Once gray pulled away he looked at Natsu who is blushing eyes screaming for more, now he is completely hard. The white haired mage took Natsu all at once, bobbing his head up and down.

" L-Lyon mmm..." Natsu started to grunt, gray went making little love marks all over Natsu tone chest. Lyon took his fingers putting two inside of Natsu, loosening him up.

" oww....mmm.." Natsu closed his eyes, feeling the pain along with pleasure.

" Lyon try not to hurt him." Gray said trying to get Natsu's mind off of the pain.

" Gray this isn't that easy." Lyon stopped sucking on the pinkie's member, to speak to Gray. Then an idea hit him, he moved down to where his fingers are at then start to lick Natsu's hole. Moving his fingers, while Natsu moan in pleasure/ the little pain.

Lyon removed his fingers so he can just eat Natsu. The pinkie moaned feeling Lyons tongue move around inside of him, Gray started to get inpatient.

" Lyon...!" The white haired mage pulled out then looked up tilting his head, that's when Gray locked lips with him. Gray forced his tongue in, tasting the favor of the pinkie. He pulled away soon after that.

" Let's do it.....I can't wait anymore..." Lyon moved away from bing in between Natsu's lags, then him and Gray made a table out of ice. Both of them put Natsu on it laying on his back.

Gray then position himself at pinkies entrance, slowly pushing in. Natsu clenched his teeth together feeling the pain, Gray saw the expression. He waited once he was inside of him, after what felt like 10 minutes Natsu spoke.

" You...can move no-" he was cut of by gray pulling almost completely out the ramming back in.
" Haa...nah..mmm.."

Lyon waited awhile before he went to grays entrances well, the rave haired mage felt his presents behind him.
Gray stopped for a moment to let Lyon enter him, Gray closed his eyes letting out a loud moan. Natsu leaned up to kiss the raven, once Lyon started to move at a good past Gray moved in sync with it.

A wonderful threesome, was happening in a public bath house. All boys moaning, Natsu started to heat up on Gray while Lyon cooled down. Gray being the middle uke, feeling both of their temperatures sending him over the edge.

" S-Shit....haaaaaa....ahhhhhh...." Gray came inside of Natsu, the tighten around Lyon. Natsu came from the feeling of being filled, and by the ice wizards cold cum. Natsu cum shooting out of him, covering his and Gray's chest.

" Gray~ Natsu~ haaaa nahhh..!" Lyon shot his loud in the other ice mage, after that him and Gray pulled out. Then went to pinkie's chest and torso licking the cum off of him.

" We...should....do this..again...that was fun~." Natsu laughed.
Lyon and Gray just chuckled, once the ' hot/ cold sex' seen was over they took that relaxing bath. That they really needed.

// I'm sorry it took a while a threesome is kinda hard to write, but I hope you like it. The Laxus x freed request I got, well I actually hasn't read any yaoi oneShots about them so that one will take a while. Don't worry I'll get it done soon! Vote! Comment! Luv u guys!
~bye:3~
(984)