We can share

Request by: AOTKawaiiFangirl Gray x Natsu x Sting I hope you enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natsu had his two best friends over, but what he didn't see coming was them fighting. And of all things it was over him, he knew they both had a thing for him. Yet he just acts like he didn't know, so here he is trying to stop his friends before something gets broken.

" Okay guys stop fighting.....please?" The pink said standing between them, putting his hands on both of their chests.

" Tch.....only if he backs off!" Sting said with a blush, having Natsu's hand on his chest made his heart beat go faster.

" Like hell!! He is mine!!" Gray took a step forward then felt Natsu push him back. Natsu looked at Sting then at Gray he saw how both boys had this rape smirk on. He took his hands off of them slowly walking away from then, a little smile on his face. The blond grabbed his hand pulling him close then pushing him down to the ground.

" Oh I see let's have Natsu pick which one of us he likes better." Gray said throwing his clothes somewhere, leaving him in his boxers. Sting did the same then looked at Gray with a grin, Natsu looked at them both then at the bulges one each side of him. He gulps then pulls down Grays boxers his eyes widen when he sees how big his friend is. The blond grabs the pink hair pulling him over to his." Don't forget me." The pink took those off too, then his jaw dropped.

' why do both of them have to be so big?' He thought to himself as he took both tips into his mouth, the boys above him bites at their bottom lips. Gray looks down seeing then pink sucking on both of their tips wrapping his tongue around them.

" ......He's not that bad." Sting pants out he looks at the raven then takes his hand reaching over to touch the other males chest, Gray looks at the hand slowly looking up to those sky blue eyes. Once the blonds hand made it's way up to the ravens chin he slowly leans in closer looking at those lips then into the dark blue orbs. Gray puts his hand on the blonds cheek titling his head to the side leaning in as well, their lips barely touching. A peck on the lips turns into a full blown make out, hands reaching to touch every piece of their body's. All while the pinkie underneath them is sucking them off.

Natsu stops and gets up looking at the two that where just fighting not that long ago, now are in a make out. He began to remove his own clothes then takes a set on his sofa, stroking himself watching the others. The two didn't even noticed that he stopped they where to busy on each other, Natsu watches as they move to set next to him Sting setting on the sofa Gray on top of him. He wanted to join but was wanting for his moment, and it came when they broke for some much needed air. The pink leans in closer to them trying to squeeze between them, the raven got up letting Natsu in. He kisses the back of the pinkie, Natsu pushes Sting to lay in his back. Gray watches to see what was going to happen next, then he saw the pinkie spit in his hand then strokes his member.

Natsu places himself at then the blonds entrance, he looks at him a little worried.

" It's okay...I'll be fine Natsu.." Sting smiles a little then looks at the pinkies member. Natsu might not be that big in leghen wize but he is pretty thick. Natsu slowly pushes in then rams in so it won't be that painful, there was still pain but his was all at once and quick. Sting wince in pain then looks to see Natus biting his bottom lip grunting from the warmth of being inside. Gray gets onto the sofa putting his hand on the pinkies back signaling him not to move, he leans down to lick at his entrance. Making sure that it is wet enough, Natsu lets out a moan.

" That's so...cute.." The blond says looking at the different expressions the pinkie makes, once Gray thought it was enough he spits onto his hand doing the same thing. Lining himself up with his entrance he trust in hearing the pinkie wince.

" I wonder...how it feels...to have one in and have yours...in.." Gray said waiting from a while before pulling out only to thrust back in.

" Ah....maybe you'll nah find out nah nah later tonight...." Natsu said in between moans, he tries to move in sync with the raven. Now that their thrust where almost in sync, the the moans and grunts began to echo in the room. Sting not really doing anything other then having a tongue war with the pinkie, Gray sucking and biting the flesh on the pinkie's neck.

"S-Shit.....ahhh....nah..." Gray moans into Natsu's ear, the pinkie letting out his own grunts. Sting broke away from the kiss to moan loud.

" N-Natsu.....nah nah I'ma gonna...Ahhhhhh" Sting came before he took finish his sentence tightening around the pinkie more then what he was before. Natsu feeling that his climax is near he thrust little faster looking at Sting eyes full of release.

"Gray....nah nah nah...Ah!~" He came filling sting with his hot sticky seamen, as her slowly rides out his orgasm Gray shoots his lowed in him.

" Damn....nahhhh nah nah ah."

The boys stay like that until gray is finished, the raven pulls out of Natsu. Taking a seat panting Natsu pulls out setting next to Gray leaning on him panting as well, Sting slowly gets up but ends up curling into a little ball laying on Natsu.

" Let's......(pant).....do this again....(pant) later..." Natsu said. Sting and Gray look at him then at each other.

" Sure Natsu-san." Sting replied as he closed his eyes so he could rest up first before going for round two.

//// Okay I got a question you guys. Will you guys be happy if I make an Anime yaoi oneshot? I just thought about it and that way you can request other anime characters then just only ones from fairytail. But I would have to put the list of anime's I've seen so yeah, well tell me in the comments.

Vote! Comment! Luv you guys!

Oh and I should probably tell you guys that the songs that I put with the oneshots might not go with the chapter, but you see I listen to that song while I write the yaoi. I just thought maybe I should tell you guys. Also thus story is at 1.77K 🙀OMG!!! Thank you!!

~bye~

(1139)