Gray~ give me more~

Thank you AlexYager for the idea and I guess this can also count as a request so I hope you like the ~sexy yaoi~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gray and Natsu where fighting again, but this time was in a potion shop. Erza started to get ticked off by this so she brought to potion from their job owner, then went over to them both and pored one on both of them and the other one on Natsu only. A cloud of pink smoke came then drifted away after the boys changed. Natsu and Gray both looked at each other then jumped.

" Y-You have a tale and ears!!!" They both say then run over to a mirror that just so happened to be there, after looking in the mirror they run to Erza looking pretty mad.

" What did you do to us??!!" Gray yells, Natsu went to yell but felt a weird feeling in his lower regions that he have never felt before. He looks at Erza worried of what's wrong with him, she jjust laughs at them both.

" Gray take Natsu back to the inn, then stay there to watch him." She said Gray grabs the pinkies scarf pulling out of the store, he is mumbling under his breath while doing so.

" Erza what did you do to them?" Lucy asks.

" Something that I hope will help with their relationship." She giggles, Lucy thinks for a moment then her jaw drops.

-----------

Once they got to the inn Gray throws Natsu onto the bed, he then sets on the edge of the king size bed. Natsu pulled his knees up to his chest wrapping his arms around them, Gray turned to look at the pinkie then raised and eyebrow.

" Natsu what's wrong?" Gray moves closer to the pinkie.

" I don't know I.....have this weird feeling...... help me Gray.." Natsu looked like he was going to cry but yet that wasn't it no he looked like he needed some needs taking care of.

Gray crawled closer to him, taking the pinkies chin tilting it to the side leaning in pressing his lips against Natsu's. The pinkie's eyes widen then slowly relaxed closer, he kissed back. Gray licked at his bottom lip asking soon got his answer, Natsu opened up a but to let the ice mage's tongues slide in. Gray and Natsu fought for dominance, this a clear winner being Gray. Natsu put his lags down gray moved to hover over him, the ice mage removed the precious scarf the the fire mage loves placing it on the night stand. He pulls away from Natsu looking to those black lustful eyes.

" Gray~ give me more~" Natsu purred his tale swing behind the raven.

Gray did just that removing Natsu's clothes then removing just his boxers, questioning himself of when did he remove his over clothes. The pinkie blushing a deep red, after gray removed them he went to the pinkie's hard nipples.  Sucking on one while his hand plays with the other, Natsu's tale goes straight his eyes roll back. 

Natsu didn't like the fact that he was getting all the pleasure, so he pushed Gray off of him. Then got on to of the raven moving down to give some pleasure to his partner, he takes Gray hole. The ice-mage gasped from the sudden warmth of the pinkies mouth, he looked down to see Natsu's eyes looking back at him his ears are back his tale swinging from side to side. The pinkie began to bob up and down trying to keep his eyes on the raven, Gray ran his fingers through Natsu's pink hair. 

" Nah~ damn....your good Natsu.."

Natsu chuckled as he contuse  to suck off the raven. Gray grabbed the pinkie's head pushing him down, blowing in his mouth. 

" Nah...ha ha"

Natsu pulls away after swallowing the ice-mages seamen, then a pinkie cloud came and go,

*Poof* 

Grays tale and ears are gone, Natsu blinked a couple of times then got mad. 

" W-WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Natsu yelled Gray got up then went to the bathroom, he saw that his ears where gone along with the tale.

" I guess it leaves after you please the person, huh that's some weird shit." 

He walks back into the room seeing Natsu's dick throbbing he his hand as he jerks himself off, then a weird smell came to him. 

" Ah I think I know what that other poison was." 

Natsu looks up at him a deep red blush across his face. "W-What...do you think..it is..nah..Gray?"

Gray looked down to see he was hard again, he walks to the bed. Stopping Natsu he puts a ice cub and the pinkies entrance, watching it melt to water he lines himself up. Natsu looks at him worried and concerned, Gray rubbed the pinkies cheek letting him know that it is okay. Gray thrust in fast knowing that if he went slow it would hurt more, Natsu screamed in pain. 

" It will be okay Natsu, the pain will go away soon I promise." Gray kissed his cheek softy, his other hand accidentally grabs the pinkies tale. Natsu moans, Gray squeezes it again making more moans come out of the fire-mage. 

After a few minutes he pulls out the rams back in searching for that one spot. He thrusts in and out looking for that spot, when he was about to screw it he found it.

" Gray!...nah..t-there..." 

Gray smiles then started to go faster and harder hitting that spot, Natsu is a moaning mess. The pinkie pulls  Gray in for a long passionate kiss tongues dancing with one another, waves of pleasure going through both of them. 

" G-Gray....i'm nah..nah..gonna..cum" Natsu said between the kiss, the raven went faster his hand let goes of the tale. They both broke away from the kiss, they had their foreheads touch as they both came.

" Gray~ ahhh....nahh.."

" Natsu...damn nahhh..." 

Gray pulls out wrapping his arms around the fire-mage, cuddling close to him.

" I love you...Natsu."

Natsu smiled then.

*Poof* 

His tale and ears dispersed.

" I love you too.....Gray." 

Both smiling as they went to sleep in each others arms.

{ Outside the door}

" Erza I think their done...why did you do this again?" Lucy asked, her and the S-classed mage where standing outside of the door listening to the boys.

" Because they needed to fuck already, now hopefully they won't fight anymore." She walks away from the door to head to the room that her and Lucy and sharing, the blond follows her thinking of what is going to happen tomorrow at the guild.

//// I hope you liked it because I'm tired I've been writing this for 4 hours already and my fingers hurt :(  Well Vote! Comment! luv you guys very much!

~bye~

(1130)