15: Hangover

The sunlight burned my eyes the moment I woke up, finding myself curled up in bed sheets.

Pushing off the bed sheets, I felt my body feeling cold all of a sudden as I looked down, only to realise that I was only in my lace bra and thongs.

For god's sake, what did I do? Last night, I was drunk and couldn't remember anything, except that my boss had sent me home.

Looking around the room carefully, I realised that this wasn't my room.

Then, where the hell was I?

The door creaked open and boss came into view. His eyes raked across my body while I scrambled to grab the sheets to cover my body.

Was he the one who took off my clothes? "If you're thinking whether I had taken off your clothes last night, it's a 'no'. My maid did the job for me when you threw up all over my shirt."

"Did I? I'm sorry." I smiled sheepishly, scratching my nape in embarrassment.

He smirked, leaning forward with his eyes twinkling with mischief. "That's not all, babe. You have done something much worse."

Those words made my eyes widen in shock, my mind quickly processing his words. I did something worse than throwing up all over his shirt?

Closing my eyes briefly to ignore the pounding headache, I tried to think what I have done.

By the time I looked up, he was already standing by the door. "Wash up, babe. Breakfast is ready." And with that, he walked out of the room, leaving me in a state of confusion.

What had I done?

++++

Smoothening down the flares of the dress he had provided, I slowly made my way out of the room, only to be met with the sight of endless hallways.

Turning down corners after corners, I finally found the stairs which led me down to the foyer.

Clanking of pots and pans filled the room while I followed the sound where it led me to the kitchen.

It was certainly huge.

His back faced me while I watched as his muscles flexed when he moved his arms to get something.

"I know that my back view is simply too gorgeous not to stare. Why don't you sit down and eat while you can stare all day long?" His cocky remarks irked me as I groaned aloud.

"You're too full of yourself, Declan." I responded, sitting down on a bar stool as I looked down at my plate.

It was filled with scrambled eggs, sausages and toasts. Just by the sight of it made my mouth water.

I felt fingers bringing up my chin to face him as I frowned deeply. I hated it when someone interrupt me while I was appreciating something, especially when it has to do with food.

"Say my name again, babe." He whispered, carrying me up until my ass kissed the cooling polished counter.

"Boss." I gasped as I felt his crotch hitting my inner thighs.

He smirked, "Wrong answer."

I gasped again when I felt his fingers skimming down my thighs with mischief twinkling in his eyes.

He was making me so weak in front of him and I really hated myself for it. I was slowly going to succumb to him and submit to this beautiful creature.

"Declan." I breathed out heavily while he smirked, his fingers going further down until it reached the straps of my thongs where my core was already wet.

He closed his eyes briefly, groaning aloud. "I love it when you moan my name," He paused, opening his eyes just as he stuck a finger into my wet pussy.

"I want you so much, babe." He breathed out, kissing his way down my neck as his finger continued to plunge into my moist entrance.

"Declan." I groaned aloud, feeling my thongs pulled down my thighs just as a tongue entered my entrance.

His tongue circled my clit, teasing me endlessly while I tangled my fingers with his hair and tugged on it harshly as I wanted more.

I moaned his name again and again, arching my back forward as I climaxed. His tongue lapped up my wet juices, licking it all away while I moaned again.

Orgasming never felt so good. It felt even better when it was him giving me this feeling.

And I must be mad to have fallen into his honey trap. Yet, it felt so good with his hands on my body.

In fact, I wanted more.

++++

Vote. Comment. Share

Enjoying this book? Add this book to your library and your reading list.

26th September 2016