4: The Game Has Yet To Start

I followed behind him, trying my hardest to pull down my blouse from the unglam creases. When I reached his office, the familiar enclosed walls overwhelmed me as I took in calming deep breaths.

I will not let him have his way with me whether it's in the present or the future.

I watched as he entered through a door while I stared into space. What was that? A secret room? Oh god, was there where he held women captive and had fun with them?

"Are you coming in or what?" His voice rang through the room before silence engulfed the whole office. I gulped, moving my feet as they moved towards his room.

I stood by the doorway and stared at the sight. Everything was ordinary, nothing fanciful or obscene. I heaved a sigh of relief and entered the room when a shopping bag was hung in front of me.

I looked up with a raised brow, puzzled that he would have a shopping bag here.

"Don't worry," He paused, his breath fanning my neck as he took a step closer. I stared at him, both feet rooted to the ground as his lips curved into a smirk. "It's an office attire that I had bought for you beforehand."

"I knew that this was going to happen." He shrugged, slipping the shopping bag into my hands.

"You seem to have foreseen this, huh?" I said, letting my fingers dig into the shopping bag. I pulled the outfit out and smiled in contentment.

He didn't seem to have a bad taste either.

"Seems like I have bought the right outfit." He whispered, closing the distance between us as his eyes scanned my face.

I forced a shrug, biting my bottom lips to control my crazy hormones which was running all over the place right now.

His smirk faltered as a cold façade took over his handsome face. He tilted his head to the side, his eyes rested on something. "There's a bathroom here for you to use." He said, turning his head back to me as he looked at me once more before walking past me.

I released a breath which I didn't know I had been holding and quickly rushed into the bathroom.

+++

I quickly keyed in my password as I checked through any new emails in my inbox. I read all of them, mostly unimportant ones before moving on to check boss's schedules.

He was going to have a conference meeting at 12 noon today. This meant that I would have to skip lunch again.

I sighed, picking up a small stack of files which were meant for him to sign. Pulling down the ends of my pencil skirt, I inwardly groaned in frustration.

He had purposely bought a smaller size which made my ass almost noticeable. He deliberately did that just to check out my ass.

Well, two can play that game.

I slowly made my way towards his office as I knocked on the door. "Come in." He replied from inside. I quickly pushed past the door and stepped into his office.

His head tilted up from the stack of papers on his desk as he smirked at me. Each step I walked towards him, I would always have the urge to pull it down.

But I did not. I was going to make fun of him for as long as I can.

I placed the files in front of him while his eyes continued to scan the rest of my body. I badly wanted to roll my eyes at him and show him the PMS side of me.

"Boss, these are the files requested to be signed," I paused, ignoring how his eyes twinkled with mischief as though he was imagining something naughty that involved me.

"And for the conference later at 12, do you have any other materials that you need? I will send them for printing before the conference starts." I finished, swallowing my saliva as I waited for any further instructions.

It was killing me that I was trying my best not to give in to my desires.

I watched as he fiddled with his chin, thinking. "I only need the contracts. I suppose they are already prepared beforehand, aren't they?" He confirmed with that knowing look on his face.

I simply nodded in reply. "Good. Remember, your presence is needed, whether you like it or not." He said the last part so lowly that I shivered at his words.

"You are dismissed." He said, flicking me off with a wave of his hand. I turned on my heels and curved my lips into a smirk.

As I walked out of his office, I deliberately swayed my hips to add effect to my barely covered ass thanks to his short pencil skirt.

I could feel holes burning behind me, probably attracting his attention. Who said that he was the only one who could tease me?

I could do the same as well.

+++

Vote. Comment. Share

Enjoying this book? Add this book to your library and your reading list.

19th July 2016