8: Calling The Shots

The woman did what she was told, wiping the semen on her perky breasts in front of me. I grimaced at the sight, silently swearing to myself.

What the f*ck was he trying to do?

"Alright, that's enough. Leave, Mandy." He said, smirking as the woman did what she was told and left the office in a hurry.

He stood up, pulling up the zip before resting his eyes on me. Mischief flickered across his lust filled orbs as he stared at me.

"Did you see that, Natalie? Every woman I have sex with, will do what I say." He murmured, sliding his hand down my thigh while I shuddered involuntarily.

He surprised me by pushing me against his desk, both arms trapping my sides. "And why is it so hard when it comes to you, baby?"

As he whispered, his fingers parted my thighs and stuck a finger into my moist entrance. "So wet for me, baby." He purred huskily, sliding his finger out as he slipped it into his mouth.

His desire grew as he stared at me while I was trying my hardest not to fall for his trap. What his naughty fingers could do was like spreading a whiff of love potion, making me see things in a blur.

But I didn't want all of it, knowing that he was purely lusting over my body. I just wanted an escape from this man who could easily manipulate me.

"So what do you say, baby?" He prompted, slowly kissing his way up my neck. "No." I wheezed out, looking away.

The warmth of his body against mine left me as he walked towards his glass window. His broad back faced me, looking so big as compared to my petite figure.

"Leave." It was all I needed as I left the files on his desk and hurriedly pulled down my skirt before leaving the office like as if I hadn't left for years.

+++

Pulling up by the curb, I sighed as I removed my helmet and sauntered my way through the arena like I had done it for a million times.

Walking into the room where I used to go during Pitbull's previous matches, I was met with a top half naked boss as his eyes rested on mine.

Clearing my throat, I took a glance at his hands before making my way to the first aid kit as I pulled out the bandages.

I moved towards him, slowly lifting his hand as I tied the bandage over his knuckles, making sure that it wasn't too tight before fastening the ends.

Moving on to his next hand, I ignored his burning stares while I tried my hardest to focus on his hand than on him.

Today at work was a real fiasco and he hasn't bothered to talk to me ever since. Like I have said, I really don't mind. The problem was him and his lust over my body.

When I was done, I let his hand drop to his side before spinning on my heels to move away from him. I was planning to stay in this room until his match was over.

Arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me towards him. I gasped, clasping my hands over his to remove it.

His breath fanned my neck as he leaned against me. "I want to see you there when I fight, baby." He whispered, kissing his way up my neck.

I nodded, pulling away from him as I sat down on the bench and looked away. A man knocked on the door before entering with a clipboard under his arm.

"The match is starting soon. Please get ready, Viper." He announced before walking off. I looked up to be met with his eyes as he took one last glance of me before leaving for his next match.

+++

Vote. Comment. Share

Enjoying this book? Add this book to your library and your reading list.

15th August 2016