Chapter 1

A/N This is my first x reader except for a few oneshots so don't kill me if it's bad. And my second fanfiction...

--

Y/n- Your name

e/c- Eye color

h/c- Hair color

--

~Zane~

It's so quiet today. I enjoy times like this. I notice a leaf on the sidewalk, odd since spring has just begun. It's actually quite cold since it's early morning. It had rained last night and the grass is wet. I watch my feet as I walk. All of the sudden I run into this girl and she falls to the ground, we both must've not been paying attention. Is she crying?

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean too-" I start.

"No i-it's okay I just wasn't paying attention and I don't think you were either." She says and starts to pick up some things she had dropped. Her clothes are muddy.

"Here let me help you."

I'm feeling in a different mood then normal today. I bend down and help her pick up her things, then help her up.

"Are you okay?" I ask noticing the tear on her cheek.

"Oh! Sorry this isn't why I'm crying. *sniff* I-I just... Never mind." She says and looks up at me.

Her clothes definitely seem as if something happened instead of just falling. It seems as if she fell in a pool or something, plus the mud.

"Do you have any spare change perhaps? Sorry to ask." She says and looks down at her shoes.

"No." I reply.

"O-Oh well, I'm sorry to bother you." She says looking up at me again.

"No it's fine, do you need new clothes? I'm guessing that's why you needed spare change." I ask.

"Yes please." She says.

"O-okay I don't have any with me, so you can come to my place if you want." I say.

What has me in such a good mood? Normally I would just walk away from a situation from this.

"Really! Thank you so so sooo much." Her eyes light up.

We start to walk to my house, I can't help but look at her the whole time. I really like her beautiful h/c.

~Time skip to Zane's house~

"I feel so small in this shirt!" She exclaims.

She is wearing just a plain black t-shirt of mine.

"It was really nice of you to do this for me." She says.

"No problem... umm.. I never caught your name actually. What is it?" I ask.

"Oh! It's Y/n! What's yours?" She asks.

Y/n, I like that name.

"Zane." I state.

"I've always loved that name." She says and sits next to me on my couch.

~Another time skip I'm sorry lol~

Y/n and I ended up talking for a while and watching a move. She's actually a very interesting person. She told me that she really likes the same music I do. She ended up falling asleep with her head on my shoulder. I try to pull away and set her head on the couch but she wraps her arms around my arm and pulls me back. I lay down and she crawls on top of me.

"I'm sorry if you don't like this." She says with her eyes closed.

"N-No it's fine." I say.

Her hair is really soft. I take a glance at the clock, 10:28pm.

I actually feel quite comfortable with Y/n, this is something I've never really done with someone or even wanted to. Cuddling is nice I guess.

I guess I've never really done this with someone before.

--

A/N YAY SO THAT WAS MY FIRST CHAPTER. I know it's kinda short at about 600 words. But I'm really excited for this story. I already have some of it planned. : )

Ok bai.