Basment and thoughts

Ayeee. I know I told someone I'd update at the start of the week but I actually didnt have a plan so... I had nothing to write but then lovely Skye suggested an idea that her and her friend had thought of I don't know if she's reading this but I'm gonna say thank you anyway.
~Thank You~.
(Maddy😇)

To the story...

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up that morning in my bed with a surprisingly small headache for someone who doesn't drink or like alcohol,Even more surprising I was in my bed. But there was one thing that worried me how did I get here I remember being with Louis and drinking and then Louis left and, and b-but what then. Oh no. This is why I hate drinking what the fuck did I do?

I know I did something. I may be awkward, clumsy and slight shy but I'm the complete opposite when I'm drunk. When I'm drunk you can tell because for one my breath is just coated with the disgusting smell of alcohol and two I'm really handsie like mostly innocently but I mean sometimes it's not and it's scares me what these hands do.

No ones P.O.V

Louis, A.J, Zayn, Liam, Harry and Maddy were at Zayns house. Louis, A.J, Zayn, Liam and harry were sat around Zayns dinning table which was just past the kitchen with no wall separating it Maddy had raided Zayns fridge looking for food. She of course found some but she never seemed to have enough, I don't know where it all goes.

While Maddy was in the kitchen A.J was talking to her. I didn't understand what they were talking about so I kinda tried to drown them out by talking with the boys but I was so bored.

When I turned to look at A.J and Mads I should be more surprised but it's them so I'm not so surprised.

They were running around the Wall that created a square. I don't know why but I decided not to ask considering I probably wouldn't get it even if they told me. But next thing I know Maddy pushed my basement door open and clumsily made it down the stairs with A.J close behind her I decided that they probably weren't coming back up here so I told the boys to come see what they were doing down stairs .

I saw Maddy fall the the cold floor while laughing by falling she made A.J fall to because she was right behind her.

They both laughed but didn't get up.

Maddy and A.J were laying down with there heads together and them laying diagonally across the floor. What the hell Zayn thought while copying the girls position. Zayn laid bettwen them, Harry, Liam and Louis soon did the same thing.

After a few minutes of silence

A.J said proud with out a second thought

"This is perfect basement to keep someone in"

"Like you have that rope that your dad doesn't use anymore and that chair that chair is perfect to tie someone up in" A.J continued

A.J sounded calm her face with a smile playing on it when she said it she sounded quite innocent but the meaning behind the words were anything but that. Everyone looked at her confused. "What made you say that?" Louis piped up. "We'll cuz it's true" A.J simply replied. "Don't speak of kidnaping in this creepy ass basement because we all know that Aj and Maddy would kidnap Dan and Phil and keep them here." Liam said. Everyone laughed except Zayn who looked deep in thought.
Zayn's Pov
Why does that sound like a good idea? No, not the capturing Dan and Phil but kidnaping someone and keep them here. I mean could it work? Well there's a mini fridge in the corner so I could keep food down here. This basement sound proof. That I know for a fact. "Zayn?, Zayn!" I heard everyone yell. "Huh?" I answered confused. "We've been calling your name for five minutes.What were you thinking about?" Harry asked. "Oh nothing. Come on guys I'm kinda tired can you please leave." I say fake yawning. "Ok cool I guess we'll see you at school tomorrow. Come on Aj let's walk home together" Maddy said pulling Aj up with her. Everyone said their goodbyes and left. Now it's time to start planing.
----------------------------------------------
Hey wassup Aj here so Maddy wrote most of this chapter (isn't she amazing😊😊😊) and I edited it and added to it. I would like to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday and a new chapter is coming sometime next week.
Love Y'all
Over and Out