Hope (Age 17)

Cas had been going to chemotherapy for the better part of a month now. The cancer had begun to take its toll on Cas, he was paler and thinner than ever. Dean hated to see him like this.

Dean drove Cas to his final round of chemotherapy. They were afraid that if they continued it would kill him, Cas insisted on one more shot.

Cas went into a little room, and this is the part where the author realises she knows nothing about chemotherapy so time skip to a couple hours later.

Cas ran out of the room and jumped into Dean's arms wrapping his legs around Dean's waist. "It's gone! It's gone... It's gone," he said peppering Dean with kisses. "It's gone?" Dean asked, his eyes filling with tears.

"It's gone," Cas whispered before smashing their lips together.

Cas dragged Dean home before screaming at his family, "IT'S GONE!"

There was hugging and kissing and some crying. It definitely wasn't Luci though. Definitely not.

Cas pulled Dean up the stairs and into his room.

"I'm cancer free, baby," he said smirking. Dean walked up to Cas and kissed him lightly, "That you are, angel," he said before pushing him back onto the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean rolled away from Cas and breathed out.

"Amen," he said.

And downstairs Chuck cringed and took a huge gulp of his whiskey.

"Not the frickle frackle," he whispered.