Epilogue

3 years later,Darling and Chase had a baby girl named Diana that they love and care for that wants to follow the footsteps of her mom to prove that girl can fight like boys can in any situation.

Diana walked downstairs and she saw her mom and dad watching tv together and we went back upstairs and then quietly go back downstairs with two pillows and then she throw it at them. "Pillow fight!"shouted 12 year old Diana and Darling throw one at Diana. "Hey!"said Diana laughing and she throw a pillow at her dad that made him fall. "Oh,I'm getting you for that one!"said Chase and he grabbed two pillows from the couch. "Oh no."said Diana and she starts to run and Chase run after her. Diana was laughing while she was running and then she tripped and  Chase throw the pillows at her. "Ha! I won!"shouted Chase and he started to do his victory dance and Diana looked up and she started to laughed when she saw her father's dance and then she throw it at him while he was dancing and he fell on the ground. "Ha! I think I stole the crown because I just won!"said Diana and she quickly got up and she start dancing. "Well play,Diana. Well played."said Chase and he turn and saw Darling leaning on the wall. "Yep,but you better put the pillows back."said Darling. "Don't worry,mom. I can do it."said Diana and she picked up all of the pillows and put them back on the couch.

A few hours later,Daina went to sleep for school and Chase and Darling saw the moon in the sky when they was outside with each other. "I'm happy that I am with you forever."said Darling as Chase arm was around Darling's waist to pull her closer. "Yeah,together forever."said Chase and they looked into each other and then they kissed.

The End!!!