Chapter 8:Lies

1 week later,Darling was practicing her sword swinging until Chase came up to her quietly and when Chase covers Darling's eyes,Darling quickly turn around and pointed her sword until she saw Chase. "I am so sorry about that. I just into the whole warrior thing."said Darling as her holds her sword in front of her. "That's okay,anyway that not how you swing your sword."said Chase. "Really? Then...try this for size!"said Darling and she started to run and when she got close to Chase,his sword was out trying to fight Darling's until Chase swing his sword to get Darling's sword out of her hand. "Hey! That was not-"said Darling and then Chase just gave her a kiss right there. While they was kissing,Scarlet was looking at them in the Enchanted Forest. "Ugh! That should be me! What's so special about her that I don't have?"asked Scarlet to herself until she realized and she ran out of the Enchanted Forest.

Next day,Darling and Chase was walking together until they noticed that nobody was in the forever halls. "Hey,where is everyone?"asked Darling and then they walked outside and they saw a crowd of people and they looked though the crowd and they saw Scarlet with a whole new makeover. She had red streaks in her platinum blonde hair,a mini armor outfit with rubies instead of sapphire and a diamond and red dress and she was holding the golden rose. "Is that the golden rose? That thing had been lost for years!"said Blonde. "Yep,I found it yesterday."Scarlet and she wink at Chase which made him a little bit surprised. "Wow,it will restore the the protection spell from villains to come in and take over."said Blonde. "Yep,by strength,beauty,and kindness."said Scarlet and she blow a kiss at Chase while Darling had her arms crossed and she rolled her eyes. "Well,give it up for Scarlet everyone!"said Blonde and everyone clapped. "Are you kidding me? She basically copied my dress,hairstyle,and she lies? She basically a big lier,right Chase?"said Darling and she looked up at him and she saw Chase staring at her. "She so amazing."said Chase. "Wait what?"said Darling in confusion. "She so beautiful and and she got the rose,she's perfect."said Chase and Darling saw Chase's pimples turning from normal to little heart eyes. "Great. Now that we got problems."said Darling.

To be continued...