Chapter 9:Leave Me Alone

A week later,Chase had been hanging out with Scarlet lately after he saw Scarlet's makeover while Darling was sitting on her bed thinking of the memory when Chase saw Scarlet with the the new makeover. "What's he in love? Was he not? Some many questions,but nobody to answer."said Darling and she got up and walked to the door and when she opened it,she saw Chase. "Hi Darling,I got you these."said Chase and he gives her a mini bear with a mini sword and when Darling took it,she slammed the door on him leaving him confused. "What?"said Chase and then he run away from Darling's dorm. 10 minutes later,a rock hit the glass door to go to the balcony and Darling came out to the balcony and she looked down and saw Chase."You never give up,don't you?"said Darling. "Well,whatever it takes,I will get it."said Chase. "Spoken like a true boy who cheats!"shouted Darling and throw the rock Chase throw back at him. "What? Darling,what's wrong?"asked Chase and Darling turn away and Chase starts to climb up to the balcony and when he gets there,he wrapped his arms around Darling's waist. "What's wrong?"asked Chase. "Get away from me!"shouted Darling and she used her elbow to crush Chase's stomach to cause Chase to get his arms away from Darling and wrapped his arms around his stomach. "Ow! What was that all about?"said Chase. "Chase...just leave me alone!"shouted Darling and she close the glass door on him and then walked out of the dorm door leaving Chase just staring at her while Darling walks out with a worried face.

To be continued...

Author:
Sorry this chapter was short because I going back to school tomorrow and it just really stressful but I hope you like it and every new chapter comes out every Saturday. See you with a new chapter,bye! -nmcglothin12