Chapter 14:And I Deverve Better

"Scarlet?"said Darling and Chase at the same time. "Yes,daughter of Captain Hook."said Scarlet. "Knew it."said Darling. "What? You knew it this whole time?"said Chase to Darling. "Yeah,it's quite obvious. Her laugh,her clothes...I can continue."said Darling. "Seriously?! How did I didn't know that for the 3 years of out relationship?!"said Chase. "You been with her for 3 freakin years?!"shouted Darling. "Yeah,I love he-I mean I hate her her now but earlier..." "Don't need to explain."said Darling and then she start to fight the pirates one by one more than Chase until a pirate picked up a rock and throw it at Darling and before Chase saved Darling,the rock it Darling's stomach hard and she fell on the ground knockout.

More pirates came and there was too many for one person to detect and the pirates knockout Chase too and then Scarlet walked up to Darling and saw the moon necklace and she took it off and put it in my long jacket pocket.
7
"That's it boys,time to go."said Scarlet and she evil laughed and her and the pirates left the Shull Rock leaving Darling and Chase on the ground.

A few minutes later,Chase got up and saw Darling sword-fight and then h got up and was about to hug her but instead she turn around and put her sword under Chase's chin. "Darling,what are you doing? said Chase as he tries to move the sword but he couldn't. "You shouldn't had know that was Captain's Hook daughter and-oh no."said Darling and she dropped her sword and then she got on the ground and start to search. "What are you doing?"said Chase and Darling got up slowly and then grabbed her sword and then start to charge at Chase but Chase was quickly enough to pulled out his sword and they start sword-fighting. "Darling,what you doing?said Chase. "Trying to kill you!"shouted Darling. "But why?"asked Chase. "Because you are the one that had to enter my life."said Darling and she she got down and scrip her leg under Chase to cause him to fall but Chase got up. "You are the one that made me fall in love with you."said Darling and she run on the wall and she flipped and she got Chase in the stomach with her feet and Chase fell on the ground hard and got back up. "And you are the one that didn't save me from the rock and you made Scarlett steal the necklace!"said Darling and she did a punch in Chase and he fell on the ground and he got back up. "Well,first you the one that got jealous of Scarlet."shouted Chase. "That'sbecause I like you by now you just a dumb boy with good-looking hair!"shouted Darling. "Well,you are basically a preppy princess!"said Chase at Darling and when Darling heard those words,her heart break into pieces and then she start to cry. "Darling...I didn't mean that. I just..."said Chase. "Well,I think it's time to go our separate ways."said Darling. "But Darling...we can't-" "Chase...I need a partner that can her heroic and brave and sacrifice their life for me. I deserve better. Chase,your strong but not the heroic strong. I think I should finish the quest myself."said Darling. "But-" "No,I need to finish this and that word that you tell me broke my heart and right there,the sparks fly away. I think we should just be...strangers."said Darling and she grabbed the golden map in the sand of Shull Rock and she starts to run while she cries leaving Chase alone in the Shull Rock.

To be continued...