Chapter 17:Stars Tonight

Darling pulled his hand then they start to run. "Darling,what are we doing?"asked Chase. "Chase,I think what you said is Scarlet's plan."said Darling as they run to Herowing and Herowing grow to a full dragon when they saw Darling and Chase running up to her and they quickly got on. "Wait! Hold up! I'm confused what I said to this right now."said Chase. "Well,remember the silver moon necklace that Scarlet stole?"asked Darling and Chase nodded. "When you said moonlight,and then it was put out together in my brain."said Darling. "So,what's her plan?"asked Chase.  "So,she going to put it on and then it's going to fly up to the North star and then use the power of the necklace to remove the star from out of existence."said Darling. "What?! That can't happened. It will be ruined for all of the kids who looked up at the star every night."said Chase and he grabbed Darling's hips and then throw her behind him so he can drive the dragon and then he hit Heroing on the side with his foot and Herowing jumped and then fly and in the sky as they was in the sky,they got around Neverland to find a pirate ship and then Chase turned his head to the right side and starts to stare. "Darling..."said Chase and Darling turn to what Chase was staring at and then she saw a pirate ship flying about to go to the star. "Herowing! Go!"shouted Darling and Herowing fly all the way to the pirate ship and Darling and Chase jumped from Herowing to into the pirate ship on two feet with their swords out ready to fight. "Well,guess who decided to join the party."said Scarlet. "Scarlet,you won't get away with your plan."said Chase. "Really? Because your little princess is not worthy like me."said Scarlet and Chase quickly turn to Darling and he saw Darling turning red along with her outfit and streaks of hair turn red. "I warn you!"said Darling and she started to charge to Scarlet. "Pirates,go get the boy."said Scarlet and the pirates start to charge at Chase and then start to sword-fight with him.

A few minutes later,Chase was done fighting the pirates and then he looked up and saw Darling and Scarlet sword-fighting on a pole with a long way down to the water since they was in the water. "Darling!"shouted Chase and he start to climb a rope. Darling was fighting until Scarlett took Darling's hand and then she pushed her down and now she was laying on the egde of pole ready to fall and Scarlet had her sword in front of Darling. "Any last words?" said Scarlet and she evil laughed until Chase grabbed Darling's sword and then pushed her off of the pole and she fells and as Scarlet fells,she saw Herowing and then she quickly throw at Herowing and then it went though Herowing and then Herowing shrink and then she fell. "Herowing!"shouted Darling and she got up,grabbed her sword and put it back and then jumped from the pole to grabbed Herowing. "Darling!"shouted Chase and then he jumped too and soon everyone was falling to their death until Herowing,Darling,and Chase was floating in the air and they saw Thinker Bell. "Thinker Bell! Thank you."said Darling and she kissed Herowing and the part that Scarlet's sword went though become healed and then they saw Peter Pan's son came. "Thank you for saving Neverland."said Peter Pan's son. "You're welcome."said Darling and then Darling,Chase,and Herowing fly though the star to back to Ever After High and everyone in Ever After High cheered for them and congratulate them and before Darling and Chase go into the school,the sky become dark and everyone heard a dragon roured and then out of nowhere,Scarlet was on a 15 foot dragon and when they landed,everyone got scared and then Scarlet got off. "Hey everyone. Miss me?"said Scarlet and she evil laughed and thunder light up in the sky.

To be continued...