Chapter 13:Still Love Him

The next morning,Darling wake up in the little boys hideout and she saw the little baby boy fox sleeping happily because he was scared from yesterday and then she saw Chase sleeping and she jumped and fall off of the bed and that made Chase wake up. "Ow."said Darling. "Here,let me help you."said Chase with his hand out and Darling got up and walked past him. "Come on,we got to the Shill Rock today."said Darling and she goes through one of the holes to get out and walked to the mermaid's cove to get washed.

"arling came back and she saw Chase leading on the tree of the little boys hideout."Ready?"said Darling as she walks to him. "Yeah,for 13 minutes. It you take long to get ready?"said Chase and Darling rolled her eyes and she start to walk to her dragon. "What? I was just kidding."said Chase and walk to the dragon and for on. "Well,you just don't understand how hard to be a girl. It more difficult than it is."said Darling as they fly in the sky to Shull Rock.

When they entered,it was dark. Dark like the night sky,water dripping above them. "I can't see."said Chase. "I got it and she pushed her middle gem on her necklace and her dress and her blue streaks in her hair started to glow blue. "Whoa! That's is so cool!"said Chase. "Yeah,Dexter give me it on my 14th birthday."said Darling as they walked and Darling pulled out her sword to be prepare until light from the sun start to light up the room and they gasped and they saw a pirate ship with pirates and the son of Peter Pan tied up and then a person swing from the ship to in front of them with a rope and landed with pirates behind.

"Hello,Darling and Chase."said the mysterious person with Captain's Book's on. "Who are you and what are you doing with the son of Peter Pan?"shouted Darling. "Don't need to shout...princess."said the person and Darling growled. "Hey,don't say that to her."said Chase. "Really? Because I going to take her and then make her face the dangerous creature alive that will killed her."said the person. "Why?"said Chase. "Why? Because she ruined us!"said the person. "Us?"said Chase and the mysterious person took off the hat and Chase and Darling gasped. "Scarlett?!"said Chase and Darling at the same time.

To be continued...