Chapter 11:Beyond The Stars

1 month of dating,Darling and Chase had just returned the school after their 13th date and they was walking though the hallway until Apple and Raven came up to them. "Guys,something gone wrong."said Raven. "What is it?"said Chase. "Something had to Neverland and you are only hope."said Apple. "Well that's new."said Chase and Darling punch Chase's right arm and start running into down the hall and Apple and Raven looked at Chase. "What?"said Chase and Raven rolled her eyes and she run after Darling. The

Darling went out of the back of the school and she saw the dragon arena and the dragon barn and as she runs,she whistles and Herowing came out and Darling quickly got on as Raven and Chase got outside. "Darling,what are you doing?"said Chase. "Well,I'm about to fly to Neverland."said Darling. "But you don't know what it is."said Chase. "Here,take this."said Raven and she gave Chase a golden map and Darling and silver moon necklace. "Take these and these will help you throughout the trip."said Raven. "Thanks but what happened?"said Darling. "Trust me,when you see it,then you will know."said Raven and Raven walked away. "So,you just going to leave me here?"said Chase. "Well,yeah because I can handle it."said Darling no she start to took off the silver sword necklace that Chase got her on their 8th date. "You can't take off that.'said Chase. "And why not?"said Darling. "Because...ugh,you wouldn't understand."said Chase and he walked up to her on the dragon and took it from her and put it in his pocket. "So what? That's the end?"said Darling. "Well...um..."said Chase as he rub his neck in the back. "Ugh,are you coming or not?"said Darling and Chase rolled his eyes with a smile and got on in front of Darling. "Hey,I wanna drive."said Darling. "No,I'm driving this time."said Chase and he hit Herowing with his foot on the side and Herowing roared and start flying and when they got to Neverland,a huge rock came down in front of them which cause them to fall on the ground of Neverland. "Darling!"said Chase as he got up from the ground and saw a bunch of trees stacking each other and he started to move the tress while Darling came out of a bush. "*Ahum*"Darling and Chase turn around and saw Darling and stared at her and dropped a branch and Darling walked over to the rock. "Wow,this thing is gigantic!"said Darling and she bends down and she touch it and feels it between her two fingers. "Hum...we need to keep moving."said Darling and she started to walked as Chase and Herowing walked behind her.

To be continued...