Chapter 14.

I stood in the kitchen, music playing softly in the background while dancing to whatever came on the radio. I looked over towards the door to see Harry leaning against the door frame, his eyes searching my face, a small smile playing on his lips. I stood up straight and cocked my head slightly to the left.

"What?" I said, my words laced with confusion. I heard him let out a soft laugh as he pushed him self off the door frame and slowly walked towards me, his eyes not leaving my face. As he grew closer, his smile slowly grew. 

"Harry..?" I said in a quiet whisper, my mind racing with the possibilities of what could be going through his head. Once he was standing in front of me, I felt his arms wrap around my waist, his tall frame towering over mine, his green eyes staring intently into my hazel ones. He brought his hand up to brush a stray piece of hair behind my ear, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Nothing, my love.. Just thinking of how lucky I am." He finally spoke in a hushed voice, his eyes searching mine, his smirk growing. I stared up at him, heat running through my body from the contact his skin was making with mine. 

"How do you feel?" He asked, his mood almost instantly turning serious. I looked up at him, confusion once again spreading through my features.

"With the change." He said after taking in my emotions.

"Ohh... Uhm, I fell fine? Nothing really seems different, besides everything is more heightened than it was before.. and my mouth is killing me.." I said looking behind him, my eyes catching sight of Zayn's golden ones. I sent Zayn a small smile, but to be surprised when he sent me a scowl and walked towards the stairs. My eyebrows fell as I stared towards the door, a frown forming on my lips.

What was that all about..? I asked my self, feeling Harrys' body freeze.

"What was what all about" He asked, bringing his thumb under my chin and forcing me to look at him. 

"Zayn.." I replied quietly, not wanting anybody else in the house to hear our conversation.

I saw one of Harry's eyebrows raise, mentally telling me to continue.

"I saw him at the door way, and he gave me a look, that almost scared me.." I said, fear lacing my words. I felt Harry's body freeze, his thoughts began clouding with anger. His eyes turning a fiery red, his features becoming stone as he glared towards the door where Zayn once stood.

"Stay here." He spat, venom coursing through every word he said, his deep voice becoming deeper.

"No, Harry it-" I started before he cut me off.

"I said stay here, Amber." He said, his eyes finally meeting mine. 

I took in a sharp breath of air before nodding my head and watching him walk through the door and up the stairs.

I waited a few minutes before I heard a deafening yell come from one of the many rooms in the giant house I now called home.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM MALIK!?" I heard Harry yell, before a thud was heard above me, instantly breaking em from my trance and running up the stairs. 

"Amber, don't." I heard Briana say from behind me,but I didn't dare listen. I kept running up the stairs, taking two at a time and finally reached the door where the boys were. 

I was about to turn the knob when I heard whispers from behind the door. I leaned in and listened to what was being said.

"It's not right Harry. It's against natures law.. She's a hybrid. The first of her kind. She doesn't even know how to handle her wolf strength, much less vampire strength and everything else that comes with the two." I heard Zayn say, anger pulsing through my veins, my vision fading to black. 

"It was her decision, Zayn. I couldn't say no, I made a promise to someone I would grant her every wish she desired." Harry said softly. With those words my brows knitted together, my anger fading as I replayed Harry's words through my mind. 

A promise..? To who? I thought to my self as I heard Zayn begin to talk.

"Who, Harry? Who did you promise that..?" He said, curiosity lacing it's way into his words.

"Logan." Harry replied, so silently it was hard for me to catch it, but I caught it.

As I took in his words, I felt tears form in my eyes. I allowed myself to open the door and towards Harry. His gaze so soft, tears forming in his eyes as well.

"When did Logan make you promise that...?" I asked, my voice cracking at the end. 

"Two nights ago, when you asked me to turn you.." He said looking away from me.

"You saw him..?" I said, the tears falling, my head pounding..

I saw him nod before speaking.

"He was watching.. He heard you ask.." He said quietly. 

"What else Harry, what else did he say?!" I said, my voice slowly raising. 

"He warned me to be prepared.. He said Le'anne has something planned and it's something big.." He stated, his eyes finally meeting mine. All anger was forced from my body, only to be replaced with sadness.

Why didn't he tell me.. I thought to myself, as I tried to make sense of everything. I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard Harry speak again.

"If Le'anne has something big coming our way, then we have to have something bigger. Something stronger. Faster. Smarter." He said while glancing between me and Zayn. Their mind lost in thought.

"Me." I said standing tall, looking between the two. 

THERE IT IS GUYS!! I FINALLY UPDATED!!! I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE!! IT'S BEEN A CRAZY WEEK FOR ME AND I JUST COULDN'T FIND THE TIME TO UPDATE. HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER? WAS IT GOOD??

WHAT SHOULD AMBER AND HARRY'S SHIP NAME BE???

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN LATER ON!?

LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! WHOEVER GETS THE BEST OR CLOSEST TO WHAT I HAVE IN MIND WILL GET A SHOUTOUT NEXT CHAPTER!!!

COMMENT, VOTE AND LEAVE LOVE!!

MUCH LOVE, 

-AmberrNicholee<3