Chapter 5.

I woke up to feel a pair of arms still wrapped around my waist, remembering last night. I looked over at Harry and took in his appearance. The way his lips formed almost perfectly, the way his curls laid on his for-head, the way his lips held a small smile on them. I smiled to myself knowing I was the cause of that small smile.

I felt his arms tighten around my waist and noticed his smirk starting to grow.

"You were never asleep.. were you?" I asked him.

"Nope!" Harry replied calmly.

Well.. this is awkward.. he knew I was staring at him....

"Yup!!" I heard him say from his position beside me.

"Get out of my head!!" I replied after realizing he had read my thoughts.

I felt him shift his position to where he was hovering over me. I stared at his green eyes that seemed to be changing from every shade of red then back to green. I took a deep breath as I saw his head lowering towards mine. When I felt his nose lightly brush against mine my body relaxed and I lifted my head so my lips could meet his. I felt his hand reach up to cradle my face and out of instinct my hand reached up to his hand, holding it in place. His free hand grabbed my waist and sunk his fingers lightly into my skin.

As I felt his tongue trace against my bottom lip, I reached my hand up to his curls and tangled my fingers in them. I heard a low moan escape from his throat as I lightly pulled on his hair. He grabbed my bottom lip in-between his teeth and bit down lightly, causing me to give the same reaction he had only seconds ago.

A doorbell rang throughout the house, causing me and Harry to pull apart. He let out a small groan escaped his moth as he got up from his position, causing me to laugh quietly.

"It's not funny.." He said looking at me only making me laugh even harder. I saw his head tilt slightly to the right as I saw his eyes squint as he was concentrating on whatever he was listening to.

"The boys are here." He finally said, grabbing his shirt walking towards the door. I got up and followed him down the stairs and towards the front door. I froze mid walk as I remembered the events of yesterday when he thought the boys were here.

"I promise this time, it's the boys." He said giving me a small chuckle. I glared at him as he turned around to open the door. As he opened the door I was greeted by 5 boys standing side by side.

"Hey Harry!! And...." They said as they looked over at me.

"Amber.." I said giving them a small wave as I introduced myself to the 4 strangers. I heard Harry stifle a laugh next to me causing me to look over at him. As he looked down at me I saw him shrug his shoulders and smile.

"Amber this is Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis." He said as he introduced each boy individually, earning small waves from them all. They walked in and eyed me, causing me to step behind Harry. I felt his hand reach down and grab mine, causing Louis to let out a small laugh. I looked towards the door and saw 4 girls standing there.

"And Apparently their girls... Amber this is Briana, Samantha, Elizabeth and Emily." Harry said gesturing towards the girl. "come in." The girls stepped inside and found their guys allowing me to put the matches together. Zayn was with Briana, Louis with Samantha, Liam with Elizabeth, and Niall with Emily.

As I stood their awkwardly I felt Harry start to lead into the living room. When he sat down he motioned for me to sit on his lap. I sat down awkwardly as I noticed the 8 pair of eyes staring at me.

I heard Liam clear his throat causing me to look over at him in time to see his eye brow raise. I looked at the others and saw them giving me the same look. When I noticed Niall looking at me I saw his eyes turning a dark shade of red causing me to sink into Harry, using his body as protection. I heard a low growl come from him knowing he had either noticed Niall or read his thoughts.