Chapter 13.

(Harry's POV)

I want you to change me." I heard Amber say, causing my body to freeze and my eyes to widen momentarily before recovering. I looked down at her, a small smile making it's way onto my lips before I leaned down and placed a quick kiss to her lips. I felt her pull away, as I looked into her hazel eyes, filled with so many emotions. Sadness, happiness and curiosity.

"Tonight." She said quietly, her eyes searching my face as I stared down at her. My mind was going insane with all the possibilities of what could happen to her, but only one stuck out to me, and that was the possibility of her dying.

"T-tonight..?" I asked her, hoping she was just kidding.

I saw her nod her head slightly before stepping back, her hands falling to her side as she took a deep breath, her eyes finding interest on the snow covered ground.

"What if you..." I started to say before she stopped me.

"If I die Harry, then I die. It would have been my decision." She said, sending a glare in my direction. 

I looked over to the group that was still standing at the back door, their eyes wide as each of them wore different facial expressions.

I saw Louis shake his head before walking back into the house, followed by Samantha and then the rest.

I walked over to Amber and took her hands in mine. I studied her face, the way she chewed her bottom lip when she was getting impatient, how her hair fell over her shoulders, how the white snow landed perfectly on her body, melting instantly from her warm bodied nature that came with being a wolf.

"Amber, if we do this and you die, I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing it was me who did it.." I said hoping to catch her gaze. Her eyes met mine as I brought one of my hands up to her face and gently rubbed my thumb across her cheek.

"Harry.. I want this.. Please.." She said in a silent plea.

I took a deep breath and looked towards the forest to see Logan standing at the forest entrance, a frown on his face as he sent me a small nod. 

"Give her what she wants... Always.. Treat her like she's a queen.. I wasn't there for her nearly as much as I should have been.. She found you, whether I like it or not I see how much she cares for you and know there is nothing that will changer her mind.. Harry take care of my little sister.. Whatever happens with Le'anne, I won't be apart of it.. I can't turn my back against family the same way she has.. And I refuse to kill the one she loves for revenge.." I heard in my mind, sending him a small nod as i looked back at Amber and seeing her hope filled eyes staring intently at me.

I sighed before nodding my head and wrapping her in a hug.

"If it's what you want, my love, then it is yours..." I said in a soft whisper, placing a small kiss to the top of her head, hearing her sigh as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

I pulled away and grabbed her hands, leading her towards the house and up the stairs into our room, catching curious stares from the gang.

As we got into our room, I locked the door and led her to the bed. 

"It's gonna hurt, you know that right..?" I said in a hushed whisper, avoiding her gaze. 

I felt her scoot closer to me, her head leaning against my shoulder as her hand found mine. She nodded slightly as I heard her breath become uneven.

I looked down at her and placed a kiss to the top of her head. I tried hearing her thoughts, but their were to many going through her mind it was almost impossible.