Chapter 10.

After making sure Harry was okay, and had fallen asleep before walking out of the room, I made my way down stairs into the living room where everybody else was.

"How is he..?" Emily asked me as I walked into the room.

I glanced at her before looking at everybody else.

"He's okay.. weak, but he's okay.. at least I hope he is." I said glancing at her then the ground.

After that everybody got quiet. I looked from the ground, noticing everybody staring at me, almost like they were waiting for me to break down.

I sighed as I walked to the empty seat in between Zayn and Louis, feeling tears come to my eyes, but refusing to let them fall.

"Amber.. it's okay.." Zayn said, wrapping his arm around me, causing the tears to fall. I sat there for what seemed like hours, thinking about what I was gonna do.

"Who did this Amber.." I heard Elizabeth say, causing my to sit straight, anger running through my body. I looked at her before getting up and walking to the front door, hearing them call my name behind me but ignoring them. I ran out the door and into the woods, not caring what was going to happen. When I got to the forest clearing, I let out a loud scream, hearing a howl a few minutes later.

My body froze after hearing the wolf, before anger quickly overtook me, causing me to let out another scream of frustration.

"LE'ANNE. I KNOW IT WAS YOU." I yelled before falling to my knees letting out a loud cry, hearing another howl in the distance. I soon heard a stick break behind me, causing me to stiffen as I heard feet step into the clearing.

I stood up and turned towards whoever it was and came face to face with her, my breathing becoming heavy as I tried to keep my anger under control.

"You." I said as venom seeped through my words, causing Le'anne to stop in her tracks, he dark brown eyes wide as she stared at me.

I quickly walked towards her, now standing directly in front of her, so close that I could hear her deep breathing.

"Why." I said in an angry whisper, not waiting on her answer before I shoved her shoulders back causing her to fall to the snow covered ground.

"How could you!?" I yelled at her as she continued to stare at me from the ground.

"I didn't-" she started to say before I cut her off.

"Don't. Don't try that. I KNOW it was you!" I said kneeling down on top of her, my body slowly becoming hot knowing I was about to Change.

Le'anne looked at me with wide eyes, I could easily see the fear running through them, I didn't care though. She deserved everything that was coming her way.

I stepped back from her and allowed myself to change into my wolf form, glaring at her as a growl slipped from my mouth.

"He hurt me, Amber.. I had to get him back, i just had to... It's in my nature, in our nature." She said slowly sitting up, trying not to trigger a reaction out of me. I allowed myself to snap at her, another growl forming in my mouth as she froze in her half standing position.

"He's gonna hurt you too.. Amber.. Realize that." She said quietly, taking a step towards me causing me to take a step back.

"He would NEVER hurt me.." I thought causing her to let out a small huff of air.

"Don't be so ignorant. He's a vampire, your a wolf. It's two different natures. We're not meant to be together. We're meant to hate one another." She said calmly.

"Your wrong." I said, taking a step forward, teeth showing as I let out a growl.

I heard my name being called in the distance, causing my ears to pick up as I realized it was Zayn.

"Look at that, your wolf friend is on his way, only a matter of time before he finds you." She said now standing fully straight, looking at down at me, a small smirk playing on her lips as I heard Zayn getting closer.

"Oh and if I were you, i'd keep an eye on your precious little Harry." She said while giving me a wink before she ran into the forest.

Zayn stepped beside me, putting his hand in my thick black fur, calming me down before kneeling down in front of me and looking me in the eyes.

"We will find her. I promise. But for now you need to get back to the house, Harry woke up and has been calling for you." He said giving me a reassuring smile.

That's when Le'anne's words clicked into my head.

"Oh god. Harry!" I said looking at Zayn with wide eyes, causing him to realize what I was thinking before he ran off, me following closely behind.

As we got to the house, I noticed the door wide open and fear to run through my body before I Changed back to my human form and running inside.

"Harry!!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs waiting to hear any kind of noise, when I heard nothing, fear struck me as I started thinking of her taking him. I ran up the stairs, taking two at a time, hoping he was in there when I got there.

As I got into the room I saw him standing at the floor length window, looking outside, holding his chest.

I let out a sigh of relief as I walked closer to him, causing him to turn around and smile at me.

"My love.." He said quietly.

I felt tears form in my eyes as his eyes traced my face, seeing his arms stretch out wide, I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his neck as he brought one hand to the back of my head, and the other around my waist. I let out quiet sobs as I held onto him tighter, glad that he was okay.

"Im okay, my sweet.. I'm okay.." He whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine. I pulled away from him, still crying, and stared at his face. When I saw him look me directly in the eyes I felt my body relax. He leaned in and kissed my for head lightly.

"I'm so sorry.." He thought causing me to let out a breath of relief.

"It's okay.. I promise it's okay.." I said in a hushed voice causing him to pull away and look me in the eyes.

"I love you.. So much Amber.." He said, so much emotion behind his words.

I was taken back by his words but quickly recovered, letting a small smile form on my lips.

"And, I love you." I said, my eyes tracing every inch of his face. I stood up on my toes and kissed him lightly, hearing him sigh in satisfaction as I felt him kiss back.

I finally knew nothing was coming in between us. At least thats's what I thought. I was pulled from my thoughts as I heard a howl from outside causing me to look out of the window, seeing a brown wolf sitting at the forest entrance, it's eyes staring at me, a small growl forming in my throat as I stepped in front of Harry and stared down at the wolf.

"This isn't over, Amber, the war is no where near over." I heard in my head.

"You're right, Le'anne. This is only the beginning." I said in my head, feeling Harry tense behind me, his hand wrapping around my waist, his fingers finding their way under the bottom of my shirt allowing his cold fingers to rest on my now bare hip, I sent a smirk towards the wolf, hearing a growl come from it before it walked back into the woods.

"Come to bed, my love.." Harry said while lightly kissing my neck, causing a chill to spread through my body. I felt him pulling me back towards the bed, turning me around and placing a hungry kiss to my lips.

"Tonight, you are mine." He said giving me a cheeky grin.

HEY GUYS!!!! I FINALLY UPDATED!! :D I REALLY HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I TRIED REALLY HARD ON IT AND I REALLY HOPE IT CAME OUT AS GOOD AS I THINK IT DID.

JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT Y'ALL THINK IN THE COMMENTS!! AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

i LOVE YOU GUYS!!

-AmberrNicholee<3