Ki$$ & $ell: Chapter Thirteen and a Half

Hey there KISS & SELL fans!

You’re probably wondering why you’re getting a chapter update in the middle of the week, since my updates ALWAYS come on Saturdays. Well, I’ve got a special announcement that I couldn’t wait to tell you about!

So, here goes….

KISS & SELL is now officially available for sale in paperback form!

(Cue the balloons and streamers. Go ahead and scream in delight, I’ll wait.)

Now that the celebration is over, you might be asking: But what does that have to do with me?

Well, hopefully something really AWESOME! Here’s the deal: So far I’ve been uploading a chapter of KISS & SELL every Saturday. For some of you this is great, because you get to check in on what’s going on with Arielle, without totally ignoring all the other things you’ve got going on (school, sports, boys, writing, etc….).

But for many of you, it’s just not enough. You want more. You want the whole thing. Right now. Well, if that describes you, then you’re in luck, because you now have the option to BUY the full book (just in time for the holiday break I might add).

For those of you who don’t mind waiting every week for a new chapter, nothing will change. I’ll still be uploading every Saturday as usual and you’ll eventually get to read the whole book, in its entirety. You just won’t get to read it all, right now.

But for those of you out there who want to read the whole thing NOW, hold KISS & SELL in your hands, place it up on your bookshelf, AND help support a fellow Wattpadder (and this is really important guys; we NEED to champion each other by actually BUYING books), you can get your copy on Amazon here: http://goo.gl/9TyMKe

And if you don’t have the money or aren’t allowed to buy things online, KISS & SELL makes for a perfect stocking stuffer at only $8.81! Be sure to add the book to your X-mas or Chanukah wish list!

Okay, that’s it. I really appreciate all the support you’ve all given me over the last few years. Your love for my books means so much! And most of all, I hope you enjoy KISS & SELL!

J

Britt