chapter twenty-seven*

[Not Edited]

"I think the most powerful thing a woman can have is confidence." - Rowan Blanchard.

Jake P.O.V

"We have all day." Allison said shrugging as she looked up at me with her big eyes just like dad. I nodded and sigh. "Get comfortable." I stated.

They nodded as each one of them went to the same couch and cuddled. I chuckled, even if they're still teenagers they still act like they were kids.

"Before the whole boxing began for me, my best friend Pedro, remember him?"

They nodded as they were listening and watching my whole movements. "Yeah the guy with piercings all over his face and a tear tattoo on his left eye. Right?" Cole asked. I nodded.

"Well he was involved in the gang of Ivan's. Now before I entered into that world, I was known for 'El Diablo', in boxing. I didn't pay attention to those gangs, I know we're rich but I loved boxing so I gave it a try with dad's help. So when I started boxing, it was just me and dad before you came in"

I pointed at Allison, she nodded wanting more information.

" so, I didn't know I got the attention of his father, Marcos, one of the most wanted fugitive, him and his wife. So I was just boxing minding my own business when he came strolling in with his wife and Ivan. Dad was talking to his friends so he wasn't paying attention. Marcos came in and asked me questions, I still remember it like it was yesterday..... (The author comes in dancing like shizz.)

FLASHBACK

"You're good at boxing son." A manly voice said from behind me. I turned around and looked up only to be met with cold brown eyes. I nodded with no emotions and started to get back into punching the punching bag but the man stopped me as he held on my shoulder.

"How long have you been boxing?" He asked, giving a squeeze on my shoulder. I still had my back towards him, so I didn't turned around. I grabbed his arm and removed it as I stood tall and turned around. "Why is that you ask?" I growled.

He chuckled and looked around as he looked back at me. "Listen kid, I need someone. Someone who can do my work, and you-" he pointed at me as he touched my chest.

"You are the right person." He continued. He smirked as he looked at me in the eye. Right at that moment I knew he was danger, his vibe was danger, everything about him screamed 'Don't and run', I chuckled and nodded.

"I don't do dirty work for people who I don't know. And even if I did, I would not work for you." I stated gritting on my teeth. He glared at me as he grabbed on the back of my head, he painfully shoved down his thumb on my lower neck as he settled my knees onto the ground.

"Ahh!" I screamed. Right as he was about to shove more of his thumb my anger got the best of me as I did a 90 degree foot work and smashed his face into the floor. I grabbed his lower back and pressed forcefully as I paralyzed him.

He screamed as he tried to move his legs and try to get away from me but couldn't. I chuckled but it wasn't a humor chuckle, it was a satisfy chuckle. All I saw was red, I had no control over my mind whatsoever only on my physical movements.

"Enough!" I heard from behind me, I recognize it as my father but didn't pay attention at all. "Sangre que revuelca, sangre que llena."  And that's were I backed off, shock went all over my body as I stayed paralyzed from the other side of the ring.

Afterwards I had no idea what had happened, I blacked out.

FLASHBACK OVER

(Author returns back into her seat from he crazy ass dance.)

Allison stared at me in confusion, as Cole stared at me in shock. "Why did dad say those words?" They asked. I looked and shrugged.

"So there is a way of getting out of the anger." Cole said. I looked at them questionenly. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Allison gets very mad easily, as always, and we can't control her when she's mad. I just don't understand why father hasn't taught us that word. Or what does it mean." Cole said.

I looked at Allison in understanding. "Father has a reason, he always have a reason." I stated trying to be reasonable. They nodded. "So what else happened?" Allison asked.

"Okay, so Pedro was killed because I didn't want to join his gang. He wanted me into his gang, so he threaten to kill all of my loved one if i didn't join. And I disobeyed. I was never getting into his gang, but he had other plans. The night they came into our house and 'killed' me, before he came, I searched for him and tell him I was joining.

But I did it for a reason. The FBI was into it also, I contacted our uncle Raul, and told him what's going on. So he made me join them and to be their spy for their research. And so I did. When Ivan father came in I took cover and 'ran' from the scene but I was leaving.

It was hard, but I didn't want any of you guys dead. Dad didn't even know, neither mom or anyone. It was just between our uncle, FBI, and me. The FBI agents located a chip inside of my brain so they could've keep track of me and the gang. We took off to Virgina, for almost a year but we had to evacuate because a hurricane was going to target I was still with the FBI, we were meeting secretly so there were no suspicious.

As we left Virginia, Marcos was sick, really sick. So I took advantage and asked if I could check on you guys with Tony. He said yeah, so I left. But reality I was leaving, I left where we were and went with uncle. As I left that's where the FBI took me in, they trained me everyday, nonstopping, it hurt like a bitch but I had to work, so I did. I worked so hard, so when I was ready they'll leave me, and few years passed, I was freed.

They freed me five years later at Colorado, and that's where I met Bael and Ariel. The day I met them both the FBI took them in, and so I thought, if they're in, obviously i'm in too becauseI have to train them. I trained Bael day and night, for Ariel, she's more of the technology. --"

"Wait, wait. Who's Ariel?"

TO BE CONTINUED

⚫️🔴🔵⚫️

AUTHORS NOTE //

Damn it's been a while. I'm sorry, school BMS, and I'm catching up with TVD, Supergirl, The Flash, ITS LITT🔥🔥. But I will be updating more often I think, but I'll try 😩☹️. So yes, have a nice day howleers♥️♥️.

VOTE. COMMENT. 😍😭😭. BYE HOWLEERS ♥️.