chapter fourteen *

[Not Edited]
"Fight with no emotions." - anonymous.

Allison P.O.V

"Fight with no emotions." Alejandra read out loud. "Huh. Last time I heard that was when you almost killed that guy for stealing your pizza." She said, staring at me through my mirror.

I laughed a bit. "Hey, don't blame me. He saw me whining and pulling your hair, for you to buy me a pizza." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Which you still haven't said thank you." She said crossing her arms. "Thanks you." I said. "For being a stubborn bitch. And letting me fight that guy." I smiled.

Ale shook her head and walked back and forth in my room. "Why?" She asked. I was currently brushing my hair, and Ale came over to help me on some papers for a project. I kept brushing my hair, remembering the conversation last night with Zyden.

"I heard that phrase. Plenty of times when I started to box." I said breathless. "He would always repeated that phrase when I punched that punching bag." I sigh. "I never knew those words meant something. I never believed it. Until he.... Left." I said mid stopping brushing my hair.

"Now that I do believe it. I tend to pass it on. You know?" I asked turning around facing her. She looked at me for a moment.

"So you want to get it tattooed?" She asked. I inhale a deep breath, and exhale. I nodded. "Yes I do." She shook her head.

"You know I hate tattoos." She whined. I shook my head and laughed at her. "I know. But I'm getting it tattooed. You don't have to come, though." I said turning around to look at myself.

She shook her head in declining. "Oh hale nah. I wanna see you in pain." She said. I chuckled. "If I can handle a punch, I think I can take a needle. And you, well not so much." I said.

"But are you sure you want to come? I mean, you don't like needles." I said laughing humorous. "I can handle." She said. "I think." She said under her breath. I shook my head.

"Well let's go." I said. "We don't have all day. "Kay." I went to grab my leather jacket since I was already ready to leave. I was wearing a plain white shirt, black skinny jeans, and timberlands.

I went downstairs to check if my parents came back. As I looked around no one was home. I shrugged, grabbing the keys and exited the house with Ale.

I gave an extra helmet to Ale as I hopped on the motorcycle. "Oh hale nah. Your kidding right? Of course your kidding. You wouldn't put me on that death trap." She rambled. I snapped my fingers at her face, but she wouldn't listen.

"Ale!" I yelled at her. She was still rambling about dying and how she still hasn't met Taylor Caniff. I shook my head. "I'm sorry Ale." I said. I took a breath and prayed for myself. Hopefully she won't kill me. Yet.

I smacked her. Really hard. She looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows. "What was that for?!" She squealed. "Well you were in a world where unicorns are real." I said staring her.

"Haha. I'm laughing so hard." She said sarcastically. I shook my head. "Get on it." I said. She shook her head. "Ale. It won't hurt you. It's just a motorcycle." 

"Still, I don't want to die." She said. I grabbed the helmet and placed it on her head. I grabbed her by the waist and set her on my bike. I grabbed my helmet and made Ale grab my waist. She was still ranting.

By the time we got to the tattoo place, Ale was still rambling. I shook my head. I took off of my helmet and shook my hair. Everyone stared at us. I winked at a guy as he was checking me out.

I took Ale helmet off, as I shook her. "Hey, we're here." I said staring at her. She looked at the streets as she stared at me. "That fast?" She asked. "That fast." I stated. "Cmon lets go."

We entered the store as I looked around for Jones. Three boy and a girl were waiting, while Ale was just looking around. I saw Jones talking to a costumer, and by the looks of it it's Tyler. I furrowed my eyebrows. I went up to them.

"What you doing here player?" I asked. Tyler jumped as Jones just stared at me. I faked smile at jones as I waited for an answer from Tyler. "What are you doing here?" He asked timidly.

I arched an eyebrow. "I asked first." I said standing straighter. "I asked second." He said buffing his chest. Ale came from behind him, "Just answer the damn question." She stated. I covered my laugh as Tyler scream, a girly scream.

"Fine. Got a new tattoo. Now what are you doing here?" He asked. "Getting one." I stated. He stared at me weirdly. "What?" I asked. "I never saw you as a girl to have tattoos." He said. I shook my head and sigh. "Oh Tyler. Don't ever judge a book by its cover."

I turned to Jones as I nodded, referring that I was ready. I cocked my head to the right to Ale, as in saying to follow me. She nodded. "Ah. Allison it's been a while since the last time I saw you. What you been up to?" Jones asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Nothing much." I said.

"Low life?" He asked. "Yeah." I nodded. "Same. Except for costumers coming." He said. I nodded. "So! What tattoo?" He asked. I pulled out a piece of paper out of my pocket.

"Fight with no emotions." Jones said. "Jake huh?" I nodded. "He was a good kid, Ally." He said. I nodded. "I know." I said. "Okay so wha-" Jones was cut off by a gunshot. My eyes widened. I grabbed Jones hand and Ale and pulled them into the closet. I made a motion of saying them to be quite.

"Don't move or make any sounds. Wait until everything is okay. Okay?" I asked. They both nodded. I looked to my right and saw Jones 'lucha libre' mask and a bat. I smirked. I grabbed the mask and put it on.

"Who is Silver?!" A man asked. "Wherever you are Silver, we are going to kill you." I smirked again. His back was behind me, the door was slightly open. Tyler haven't left, he saw me and gave me signals. I shrugged.

I tapped on the guy shoulder. "Hi." I said cutely. "Now bye." I smashed the bat with his face. His eyes rolled back as he fell down. "Everyone okay?" I asked. Everyone nodded. I went to Tyler and helped him up. "Take him in hostage. I need questions." I said. Tyler was going to reject until I pushed him into the room where Ale and Jones were in.

"Do it. Because if you don't, were going to be in such more trouble than we are already in. Understood." I stated. He nodded furiously. "Good. Now go." I demanded. He left the room as he went to tie up the guy. I opened the door where Jones and Ale were.

"You guys okay?" I asked. They nodded as they exited the closet. Jones stared at me as he laughed. I held a confused face. "What's so funny?" I asked. Jones shook his head, "Your a lot like your brother." He said tenderly. I half smile.

"Now can I get that tattoo?" I asked. He laughed and nodded. "Sit down." He instructed. I sat down where he told me, Ale was leaning on a desk as she stared on some tattoo. "You know this is nice." She said, holding a drawing of a half tiger and half wolf. I nodded.

"Okay ready?" Jones asked. I took a deep breath and nodded. "She is, but me? Yeah no." Ale said. I looked at Jones and smiled. He brought the tattoo machine ready. Alejandra gasped, as he brought it near me. Next thing I know Alejandra is laying on the floor. I smiled and shook my head and laid back.

"Your going to help her?" Jones asked. I shook my head. "Nope."

🔵🔴⚫️🔵🔴⚫️🔵🔴⚫️

Finally updated. My bad for the wait.