chapter ten *

[Not Edited]

"The one who ran away."

Allison P.O.V (Silver)

Don't you ever have that feeling that maybe, just maybe want to leave this whole world for some peace time. That's me. I been struggling for the past few weeks. School is doing good, getting all my grades on average, my boxing life have been a bit appalled, Zyden and I have been working in the project, but it didn't go as well as I thought.

When I talked about our family he tensed up. I asked questions in particular, like how's your family doing or do you have a strong bond with your parents. But every question I asked, he spaced off. I asked him what was wrong and the only response I got was a simple "I can't do this Allison. Let me take you home." I was about to protest than realize he needs time.

I wanted to know more about him. The more I knew about him, the more our bond got stronger. I felt loneliness after he dropped me off. I wanted to speak to him, I wanted to be there for him to let him know I am going to be there. I know I can be a cold hearted but sometimes I'm not used to any emotional feelings.

After he dropped me off I haven't seen him in school. It's been a week and I'm worried. I tried talking to Tyler but he seemed distance. Matt he wouldn't be use because he wasn't in school either. So the only solution was going to his house. I was getting ready for school to learn more shit knowing the fact I already learn them. I tend to skip.

"Hey Kyle and Everly are here. Need a ride?" Cole asked standing in my doorframe. I shook my head. "Nah I'll walk. Thanks though." I said declining his offer. "Okay. See you at school." He said leaving. I nodded and went downstairs.

Mom and dad went to a business trip, they won't be here in at least for two weeks. Cole and I are left alone with our pup, Foxy. As I was preparing Foxy food I heard a car engine outside. I ignored it and kept preparing Foxy food.

I jumped as I heard a honk. Didn't I told them I don't need a drive. I grabbed my book bag and said my goodbyes to Foxy. As I exit my house a beautiful black Lamborghini stood outside. I tried to look for the owner but no one was was inside or outside. I shook my head and decided that the owner probably would come back.

"Missed me?" A husky voice asked. Goosebumps started to form behind my neck and up my arms. I turned around and came face to face with Zyden. I arched an eyebrow. "Me? Miss you?" I asked. I held a thinking face. "Nah." I said finally. "Lies." He said shaking his head. I looked at him, up and down. He had a leather jacket, black skinny jeans, a white tight v-neck, & white vans. He looked all cleaned up and actually handsome.

"Finish checking me out?" He said cockily. "Yeah." I said simply. "Well, it was nice talking to you but there's a school waiting for a child to die young." I said sarcastically and turned to leave I heard him chuckle. "I'll give you a ride." Zyden said. It wasn't a request it was an order. "No thank you. I don't want to die, I'll prefer to die in the hell jail." I said. "Please?" He asked.

I stopped abruptly in my tracks. I turned around slowly. "Did I just heard the famous Zyden say please to Allison?" I asked making myself in third person. He rolled his eyes and rolled up his leather jacket sleeves. "Don't roll your eyes at me boy, you'll probably find a brain back there while your at it." I said winking at him. "Just get in the car." He said opening the car door for me. "Or do you want to be late?" He asked. I narrowed my eyebrows, I took out my phone and checked the clock, it was five minutes walk and by the time I'll be there the bell rang. "Fine." I said defeated.