chapter sixteen *

[ Edited ]

"My eyes wide open, fallin' in and out of focus. Pressure flowin' like a river in my head. Crying you ain't with me and it's floodin' the whole city. While my soul's burnin' like a cigarette" ~ Last Dance, Dua Lipa.

Allison P.O.V

"I mean look at her. She's not even pretty." Monica said afar from me and I knew she was talking about the new girl.

Apparently, there's a new student, rumors have it she's from Britain. Sound interesting.

I looked to my left and saw the new girl walking pass by them with her her head down. I rather say so myself, she gorgeous. She wore a black skater skirt, vans, white tank top, and a black sweater.

Monica went up to her flashing her pearly white teeth and smirked. "Well, aren't you ugly." She said making her two bimbo friends giggle. The nerve of this monkeys.

I shut my locker. Hard. Making myself noticeable by them. They jumped at the sound and looked at me scared. "Well if it isn't Terk cousins. Oh wait, I think he'll be crying of disappointment. Don't you think?" I asked nicely.

Her two bimbo held a confused face. "Whose Terk?" The read headed asked. I could literally feel my jaw dropping. "Tarzan monkey friend." The new girl said.

"Shut up! I wasn't asking you." She glared at her. "Then why did you ask?" The new girl asked glaring her. I looked to my left and mentally made a note saying thank you to her.

I looked back at the monkey cheer squad and glared at Monica as she began talking. "Leave whore." She said, trying to make me scared.

I looked behind me pretending to look who she was talking to, I then pointed at myself.

"Who? Me?" I asked. She smirked as she stood straight. "Of course who else. I mean you could say her too but she's new, so I'll let her slip." She said staring at her long ass nails. I chuckled.

"If you make a move on her. I will murder you and your monkey squad. Do I make myself clear?" I pointed at her and her bimbo pinning them at the lockers. "Or else. And that else isn't any prettier than your face." I smirked.

The two bimbo gulped and nodded furiously. Monica's eyes widened, gulping her eyes traveled everywhere else except for mine, I looked around and saw a group around us. I glared at all of them.

"Go mind someone else business." I snapped. Everyone scrambled away, leaving Monica, the two bimbos, and the new girl.

I smirked at Monica as she recomposes. "Don't make a scene next time," I said winking at her. "C'mon newbie." I shook my head to the right making her follow me.

We walked down the hallway with her trailing behind. "What class do you have now?" I asked her. "Uh, I have lunch right n-now," she said nervously.

"Don't be nervous, I don't bite," I said. "Not if you want me to," I smirked.

I heard her breathing heavily marking me laugh at her reaction. "I'm just kidding babe," I said. "Or am I?" I said teasingly. She breathed in hard again, trying to control herself.

"I'm just kidding. For real this time." I said staring at her. I looked at her eyes, her eyes were a beautiful shade of chocolate eyes, and her plump lips were beautiful. I shook out of my thoughts and smiled at her.