chapter seventeen *

[ Edited ]

"Put you on repeat, play you everywhere I go." ~ Zendaya (Replay)

Zyden P.O.V

"Go check on Allison and tell her to come sit with us," I told Matt. He groaned, pouting at me like a child. "Why me? Why not Tyler?"

I glared at his direction, making him gulp, standing up and left. "So what about the guy?" I asked Tyler.

He looked up and cleared his throat. He pushed his reading glasses upwards and answered. "He's name is Jeremiah Astor. He's sixteen years old. He's a freshman in college. Turns out we have a guy with anger issues."

He handed me the paper of this guy 'Jeremiah Astor' information. Turns out he's in 'The Domain' gang.

I grunted and gave the paper back to him. The nerve Ivan has thought he will have Silver, heck he will never lay a hand on her

"Allison wants to question him," Tyler said looking at me from his new computer. I narrowed my eyes at him. "What do you mean by 'question him'?" I asked.

He shrugged. "She just said to take him hostage and she will ask the question later." He said.

I looked up and saw Allison looking around for us. I nudge Tyler and nodded to her direction. "Allison over here!" Tyler yelled across the field.

I looked at her direction and nodded. All of her friends sat down and started to talk to each other. Allison sat in front of me, next to Tyler and Cole.

"Where's Matt?" Tyler asked. "He's coming. He just needed to help someone."

"Hey guys," Matt said, coming up with a girl next to him who was blushing really hard.

He glared at Allison and stared at everyone else as he went to grab his food. I shook my head and stared at a girl. I swear she looks familiar.

Allison smiled at Matt and winked at the girl. I held a confused face as the girl just blushed.

"You are so adorable. If I was lesbo I would totally date you." Allison said. Everyone looked at her amused even me. "Never mind. Let's rephrase that. I'm actually bisexual. So uh, I stand proud." She said holding a fist up as in a victory.

Everyone looked at Allison shocked, "What? Never thought I'll say that out loud." She said. Amex clapped at her giving her a high five. "That's my girl." He said.

I cleared my throat and continued eating my food. Allison looked around the field and looked at a table further away from us. She stood up and walked towards a table.

She talked with a nerd guy, I raised an eyebrow at her as she kissed the guy and taking the guys food.

I don't know what this feeling was but it was territorial. I felt anger at the guy who she kissed on the cheek.

I glared at the guy side making him look at my way. He gulped and kept reading his book.

Allison came back and sat down. "Who's hungry? Cause I am." She said. She opened the lid of the container and started to eat.