chapter twenty-two *

[Not Edited]

"Your are the sunlight of the sun & Im the moonlight of the moon."

Allison P.O.V

"Don't."

"Why?"

"Just don't touch her."

"But why?!"

"You want to live?"

"Yes. Yes I really do."

"Then don't touch her."

"Poke." A voice said as it touched my nose. I moved slightly trying to avoid the idiotic.

"Poke. Poke."

"I'll pray for you man."

"Poke. Poke. Poke." The person tapped my nose repeatedly. "I don't see why you guys are make-omph."

I kicked the person really hard not caring if I injured them.

"Told you man."

"What the fuck. Why'd you do that?" I opened my eyes and saw three faces. Cole, Alejandra, and Matt. I crunched up my face in questioning.

"Because I felt like it. Why'd you do that?" I asked pouting. "I need my sleep. I stayed up late because apparently Cole said there was monsters under his bed." I said groaning. "Brothers." I muttered.

"T-That's n-not true. You liar!" Cole said pointing a finger at my face. I glared at his finger as I looked up at him. "Scram." I said deadly.

"Yeah okay." He left my room and Ale and Matt were still here. "Can I kindly help you?" I asked intrigued on how this conversation will be lead at.

"Yes. Actually we nee-"

"Yeah don't care. Adios. Goodnight morons." I said snuggling further into my covers and made sure to hide Ellie, my elephant stuff animal.

Next thing I know I'm on the floor looking at Ale's smirking face. "If I had the energy I will totally slap you." I said accusingly.

"Ahora que quieres?" I asked groaning. I was yet still on the floor and was not thinking of getting up.

"Allison before we tell you this I'm just letting you know that he can handle himself." Matt said. I looked up at the duo and stared confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "Allison everything is going to be okay." Ale said sweetly. "Your scaring me. What's going on?" I asked.

"Zyden has been missing for a week."

Everything stopped. He's missing. How could he be missing? He's Zyden for crying out loud. He's the gang leader of the Wolvers. And whoever had him is in a lot of trouble.

My heartbeat was increasing, my knuckles were turning red from the pressure of my tighten muscles. My vision was red, craves. I want, no, I need the crave.