Chapter 24: Thor the Unhelpful God

"Huh, okay." I said with a shrug, demigod right, "What exactly is a demigod?" I asked looking to Steve and Dad.

"Doesn't matter because you aren't one." Dad said glaring at Thor defensively.

"But what exactly am I not?" I asked feeling very confused.

"Tis Son of Stark Demigod! Most likely from water god!" Thor said happily and yeah, I felt way to confused.

Steve was just holding the bridge of his nose, Clint and Natasha were sitting off to the side looking amused yet a bit horrified, then Bruce was just sitting calmly watching this whole ideal.

"How can Percy be a demigod?" Steve but in before Tony could say anything else about Thor's weird idea.

"He exhibits traits of those of the Greek Water God, Poseidon!" Thor said happily and I could hear thunder sort of mumbling in the distance, feeling freaked out I made my brain focus on something else.

"How so?" I asked calmly even when Tony sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulders as a sort of comfort, knowing that finding out my dead dad might not be so dead after all.

Thor looked uncomfortable for a second, "You share similar facial traits and both have control over the water." Thor said and I could practically feel Tony's overprotective dad glare.

"Uh, like what traits?" I asked curious as I leaned against Tony hoping it might calm him down, no need for him to start cursing at Thor for saying something that might be true.

I watched Thor rub his chin in thought, "I may be able to produce a picture of the Greek God." Thor muttered slightly to himself and walked over to the balcony.

"Wait." Tony said but Thor was already swinging his hammer and was in the air.

"I hate the air." I muttered slumping against Tony wondering how Thor can stomach the height, there was a certain reason why I try not to peak over the edge of the building.

There was silence around us as we watched the balcony until Clint broke the silence, "Any idea when he's going to be back?"

We stared at him until Steve sighed, "Let's go back to buisness until Thor comes back with more explanation. In the meantime, let's just act like what he said never happened." Steve said as he ran his hand down his face.

I wiggled until I could stare up at dad, "Can we hang in the workshop? After I get dressed I mean?" I asked him both wanting to spend time with him, and to make sure he still isn't annoyed with Thor.

"We can do that." Dad agreed easily as I shifted to get up.

"I'll meet you down there dad." I said hoping that he picked up the clue that no matter what he's still my dad.

He nodded slowly and I could practically see his mind turning, I left him in the hands of Steve as I quickly went to my room and threw on a random T-shirt and jeans before grabbing my lovely green hoodie and making my way down to Dad and Bruce's lab.

It wasn't exactly both their labs, they were just side by side and normally they both just hung out in Dad's anyway.

"Can we work on the cars?" I asked excitedly when I got down there and saw Dad was talking quietly to Steve, and they happened to be standing a bit closer than before but I decided not to mention that one detail.

"Sure." Dad said easily as he ordered Jarvis to get one of the previous cars we work on available.

"Is Steve gonna help?" I asked excitedly, it would be so cool if Steve stayed and help, even if he had no idea what he was doing.