Just Wondering Something

Not an update but I had a question and some information.

So I plan on finishing this after the reactions and things to PJO so I guess I have a few questions.

Number Uno:

I plan on having Percy figure out he's son of Poseidon around age 7 or 8 because of Thor. Do you want Percy to go to Camp Half-Blood then or when he's 12 like the books?

Information Regarding that ^: I don't plan on creating the actual book series and rewriting it. I'm already doing that for Percy Jackson and Uncle Bruce along with Percy Di Angelo and too much work. However I will create reactions for after the books like how Percy handles the war and such.

Number Dos:

Technically after I create the reactions to PJO Series and Age of Ultron I plan of making an Epilogue. However, do you want me to create a similar book however it would be the Avengers (Plus some SHIELD agents) reading this book or not. Like Avengers Read Percy Jackson Adoptive Son of Tony Stark or do you just want me to end this?

Information regarding ^:

If you want a sequel I don't know what to tell you because I have no idea what I'm going to do for a sequel which is why I was wondering about the second question above. So if you wanted some sort of sequel, sorry. The only thing I would do would be the Avengers Read Percy jackson Adoptive Son of Tony Stark. The reason being is because Tony never actually told anyone how he and Percy actual meet and formed their special bond.