Chapter 9 - Love

* So hey!

Sorry that I didn't upload yesterday. I was busy with homework! But here it is chapter 9! 

Enjoy *

* Karens P.O.V * 

I awoke to see a note stuck to the side of my TV. 

Karen,

Had a fantastic time last night and thank you for letting me sleep! 

Maybe another time? 

Matt x

I smiled at the note and I love Matt's handwriting. It was all curly and old fashion. I got into a bunch of clothes, grabbed my script and walked over to Matt's trailer. I knocked a couple of times and the door opened. There stood Matt with only his boxer shorts on and his figure was just perfet with refined muscles on his arms and stomach. However, I didn't know the true extent of what he has been through as there were little scars which were faded but not faded enough so I couldn't recongise them. I always thought he was just a skimpy guy but it turned out I was wrong. 

The expression on his face was just to funny. When he had seen me he just stood there with a toothbrush in his mouth and then his bottom jaw started to lower and it looked like he was in a state of shock. The toothbrush nearly fell out of his mouth but he snapped his mouth closed before it could fall. He showed me his hand and put up two fingers indicating two minutes. I just laughed said ok and he shut his trailer door. I contemplated about the scars I had seen but I told my self that was for another day. 

The door whipped open again and Matt stood now fully clothed wearing black jeans, a striped top and his Doctor shoes. His hair somehow stayed the same place. I wondered how he got it to stay like that. He was holding his jacket and script.

" Hey! " Matt mumbled while trying to lock his trailer so no one could sneakily get in there. 

" Hey, you alright? " I asked him

" Yeah, sorry you had to see that earlier, I thought someone was just pranking me and then I saw you! " He replied

" No worries! I kinda like it " I said quietly

I saw Matt look at me and smiled. Oh god he heard me! I started to blush.

" Anyway, shall we get some breakfast I'm starving! " He said whislt rubbing his belly.

" Haha yeah and I though we could practise some lines as well before filming starts tomorrow" I chuckled

" Sure! " 

We walked towards the catering van and found some seats. Matt asked me what I wanted and he got me a fry-up. He placed it down and then collected his. We started to eat and when we both looked up at the same time our eyes locked. 

* Matts P.O.V *

Our eyes locked together. I started to stare into the deep depths of her brown eyes and it enveloped me in brown swirls of all different shades. I noticed she was staring at me as well. I find it attractive when she stares into my eyes but when I ask her she makes up an excuse of day dreaming. I snap out of it and start to eat my breakfast once again. I look up and she just stares at me again! 

" Karen? " 

" What? Yeah? Sorry " She blushes.

" Was you day dreaming again? " I say sarcastically

" Yeah.... " She trails off. 

I laugh and finish the rest of my breakfast off and wash it down with some orange juice. I start to open my script and thats when Karen get's up and tells me to, 

" Come with me " She wispers into my ear.

* Karens P.O.V *

After I stared into Matt's eyes, it came to me! I actually love this man and I saw it in his eyes as well. I always knew that something wasn't right. 

I got out of my seat grabbed my things and whispered into Matt's ear,

" Come with me " 

I started to walk off and I heard the scraping of the chair behind me. I look round and saw a flustered Matt. He was looking confused and also trying to wonder where we must be going. 

I walked towards my trailer and open the door leaving it open so Matt could come in. He shuts the door and when he was about to ask why I asked him to follow me, I smash my lips onto his. His arms were flaying around but then I noticed that he became relaxed and placed his hands around my waist. 

I hope he gets the message. 

* Thanks guys for reading and sorry again for the delay! I'm thinking of starting to write a another book*