Chapter 6 - Cardiff

* Karens P.O.V *

After 4 hours of drving we finally reached the set. I took my suitcases out the back of the car and thanked David for drving me all this way. He didn't mind but he had to go as his wife and children were waiting for him. It wont take him long, it's always quicker on the way back for some reason. 

I started to walk towards the set of which had numerous trailers and a few buildings. A lovely woman spotted me and ran over to me clutching a clipboard, 

" Hey, you must be Karen the new girl "  puffed the girl

" Yeah I am do you know where I need to go? " 

" Yeah and my name is Rachel by the way! Follow me " smiled Rachel

I followed her to one of the white buildings. I went through the door and there was a hall way going down the side of me and a little reception infront of the door. I asked the woman who was sitting there where is Mr Moffat,

" Down the hall and it's the second door " She moaned 

I found the second door and knocked on it. I heard a " Come in! " and I slowly opened the door to reveal a room which looked like a study as it had brown walls and a long window on the farthest wall. In front of the window was a man who sat in a chair behind a desk which was covered in numerous pieces of papers. There was a computer to the side of the desk which you could faintly see the top of it as it was surronded by piles and piles of papers which looked like it was sorted into a sort of system. The man, Steven Moffat, was spinning round in his chair and when he saw me, he stopped spinning, smiled and waved his hand to the chair which was in front of the desk. I walked over to the chair and sat down. 

" Well it's nice to finally meet you Miss Gillian! " He beamed

" Call me Karen and it's nice to meet you Mr Moffat! " I replied with a smile on my face. We shook hands and I sat back down in my seat. 

" Haha! Call me Steven! Firstly, though, I have some rules! "

" Ok.." I tentaviely replied

" Nothing to serious! One, there is to be no offensive language on set and no serious language as well. Two, if you want friends or family round you have to ask me first and they have to stay in your trailer of which I will get someone to show you in a bit. Finally, there is to be no relationships with your co-stars at all. If I find that you or others have broken one or all of these rules then there will be consequences for all the people involved. " He explained. I listened carefully to what he had said and took a mental note of these rules. I thought to my self, " Who would I get into a relationship with here?! " . 

* Matt's P.O.V *

I walked into the white building as I needed to talk to Steven about something. I said hey to Lisa who was at the desk, looking bored as ever, and then walked down the corridor to find the second door. I was just about to knock when I hear Steven finishing off his little rule rant. 

" If I find that you or others have broken one or all of these rules then there will be consequences for all the people involved. "

Then there was this voice, such a scottish voice which has joy but sadness in it. That voice was soothing to hear.

" Hahaha! I will keep a mental note of those Steven! Well I shouldn't be keeping you all day as it seems you have a lot of work to do! "

Just then I thought it was the best time to knock. I heard Steven and walked in and thats when I was bombared with the beauty of the red head staring at me with a cute smile. 

" Ahh Matt, this is Karen who will be your companion and Karen this is Matt who you will be performing along side. He plays the new Doctor! " Sreven told us

I was just looking at Karen the whole time. Here eyes were amazing, they looked like they were made of diamonds! She still had the sweet, cute smile on her face and the ginger hair looked like flames which would englulf anyone who came to close. 

" Umm hey Matt but why are you staring at me like that? " She asked me

" OMG sorry, I didnt mean to! " I tried to laugh it off

" It's alright, I just don't get many guys staring at me like that. " 

" Well, I'll take you to your trailer if thats ok Steven? " I turned and asked him

"Yeah I needed someone to show Karen here to her trailer. Thanks for offering! " He replied

* Karens P.O.V *

This man, Matt, was just utterly georgeous. I recongnised him from his picture on google. He had the same floppy hair and the same hazel-green eyes which glistened in the light. However, his chin, still looked like the same chin and it still looked like it could poke someone's eye out! 

I followed him outside and he went round a corner, opposite the trailers. I still followed him and I still stared at the back of his neck. We stopped at the back of a building of which had no windows. Matt turned around and faced me. 

" Well hello Karen! I need to speak to you in private thats why were here so noone can see us." smiled Matt

" Well? " I asked trying to hide away the fact that I am scared right now but I couldn't stop looking into his eyes. 

" You know Steven told you about the rules and the last one.."

" That there is to be no relationships with co-workers! " I cut him off

" Yeah that one. Well..

   I think I have fallen in love with you " 

* WOW! I know bit rushed but I asure you there will be more things coming in the future. Chapter 7 might be coming out later today 30/11/13 or tomorrow 1/12/13. I dont know how many chapters this book is going to have but I'll just keep on writing and see what happnes.

Thanks for reading and I didnt expect 24 reads already! Keep on reading and voting! Thinking of doing another book soon but I will inform you of that when it gets nearer the time. 

Thanks Whovians! *