Happy cannot fathom how I feel

Start from the beginning

"Mmmmm" is all I could say. I break the kiss as my breath hitches. I feel her hand slide down my chest and naval, inching closer and closer. She reaches the waistband of my pants and looks at me, her eyes blown with lust. I nod my head granting permission. She slides her hand in painfully slow, inching closer and closer before....

"🎶 I've been there all night. I've been there all day. Now oooohhhh you got me rocking side to side" 'ahhhh' I open my eye as my phone vibrates and goes off. I groggily pick it up and hold it to my ear.

"Mmmm what" I say, annoyed that I was woken up from a great dream. I hear chuckles from the other side of the phone.

"Hahaha good morning sleeping beauty. Someone woke up on the wrong side this morning" Ally's chirpy voice rings through.

"Mmmm, no you just woke me up from a really great dream" my voice raspy from not speaking for such a long period of time.

"Oooo was it it of a certain brown eyed brown haired girl?" She teased. I can tell she's smirking just by her tone of voice.

I smile, blushing as Ally laughs "anyway I was calling to accept your offer and I'm so excited they're going to love it!" Ally squeals. I hold the phone away from my ear, waiting for her to calm down.

"Yay! I'm excited too! We can tell the girls in 2 days when I give DJ her birthday present." My stomach does flips 'everything is going perfectly'

"Okay, I'll have everything ready by then. How's Camila doing? Is she okay now?"

"Oh yeah she's..." I look to the side of me. Frowning as I don't see the chocolate eyed beauty "..not here. Ally I'll call you back, I have to find her"

"Okay, call me if you need anything Laur" I hang up and glance at the time on my phone '7:37am' I pull my legs out from under the blankets and I walk up to her side of the bed. The smell of ammonia hits my nose. "Oh my camz" I see a big dark patch on the bed. "Camila?" I look around the room for the girl.

"Camila?" I look in the bathroom, worry paints my face. 'Oh no where could she be?' I walk out of my room and try my luck In the princess room. "Camz?" I look in the tea party and Cinderella rooms. My heart beats quickly as I can't find her. I try my luck in the Rapunzel room. "Camz. Are you in here?" No answer

"Camie?" My voice cracks as I try to hold back worried tears

"Camie?" My voice cracks as I try to hold back worried tears. I hear little sniffles coming from the top of the Rapunzel tower. I sigh heavily in relief and climb up the ladder inside the tower.

"Camie, sweetheart?" I see her in the corner, silently sobbing with her head laying on her drawn up knees. My chest tightens.

"Camie baby" I say softly, not wanting to startle her. She lifts her head and my heart breaks. Her knees and cheeks are stained with her tears. Her eyes are puffy and red. She looks so innocent and scared right now.