Damian: Love's a Game, and I'm the Overused Toy

(Picture above is Chana and Damian. Soz dragonnight6 I needed someone to use for this XD)

"Hey Zane," I greeted slamming my locker door closed.

"Morning," he replied looking up from his phone then in a split second turned back to it. I looked over his shoulder to see the person he was texting.

Leila. As always.

I can't blame him for being worried about her, she's been in the hospital since the last 2 years ago. Plus, that just goes to show that he's a caring boyfriend to be checking on her 24/7.

Actually, he's probably the only one dating someone since Andi and I broke up with ours and Arsyn hasn't found that special someone yet (or doesn't want to at least).

Speaking of broke up, here comes my ex right now. Her used to be long black curly hair was now straightened and cut short, her brown eyes wandering around to through the crowds of people. Once our eyes met, she quickly turned away, a look of sadness on her face.

Luciana Areola, Chana for short.

Chana and I, we used to date. That was, until I found out she was cheating on me. I loved her so much, but I guess she didn't love me back.

And guess who she was now dating? Ziro Everdeath. (Sorry AwesomeYay99 I couldn't think of anyone else XD).

That was actually the first person Arsyn 'like liked' though, and maybe her closest heartbreak.

FLASHBACK

"What?" Arsyn breathed, sitting on the couch across from me. I nodded sadly, noticing her disappointed expression.

"Sorry Arsyn, and I know you liked him," I said getting up and sitting next to her, patting her back. Arsyn shrugged it off her shoulder and flashed me a smile.

Only it's fake. I've seen this smile multiple times ever since all four of us started hanging out with each other.

"He's just a boy," Arsyn reassured causally. "He was already gonna be taken anyways. Besides, he's also a jerk."

One week later her smiles were real again. And to all of you who were confused, that was when she was still the blonde girl who wanted to fit in with the popular crowd, like her sister did. But she came to her senses and stopped.

Speaking of Arsyn, where is she and Andi?

That's when I saw Punzie come out of their limo, plastering a fake sweet smile on her face. Zane and I rolled our eyes at her.

She flippin ditched Andi again! Who ditches their younger sister more than 20 times?! Not that I'm counting...

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and pulled it out.

One new message from Arsyn

Arsyn: Might come late today, I'm with Andi and Zara.

Damian: Knew it, we just saw Punz arrive without her.

Arsyn: It's getting annoying, and if I end up vandalizing their limo make sure not to call the cops on me.

Zane: Of course not! Oh and if u do can we use the limo's engine for our monster truck?

Andi: That's so small compared to it! How will u be able to use it?

Arsyn: we could adjust the size and add in some parts to make it fit right inside...

Damian: -_-

Andi: 0_0

Arsyn: what?

Damian: nvm, meet u guys at class.

Andi: k bye.

I put my phone away just as the bell rang. I quickly followed Zane to our homeroom. Thankfully for us, our teacher is famous for being late so he didn't notice our tardiness.

But the one part that I hate about my homeroom is that Chana sits right next to me. Yes, of all the people I would sit next to, I was put with her.

Cuz that time, we were still dating.

Chana gives me a small smile, but this time I ignore it. She notices and frowns.

"Sorry."

I looked up with a confused brow, "what did you just say?"

"I'm sorry, for everything. For cheating on you, for not loving you the way you did with me, everything."

I rolled my eyes at her, "if you're trying to get us back together then don't waste your time."

Chana shook her head, "I'm not. I just want us to be in good terms. At least a friend or-"

"Do you think I can?" I asked her angrily. "Do you think, that after all that pain you caused on me, you expect me to forgive you?! For what you've done?! Chana, you have no idea how much I've risked just to be with you!!"

And with that I got up, and walked out of class. I passed by our teacher, who called out to me. I ignored him and kept walking.

What I said earlier was true. My parents hated the fact that I actually dated someone, and immediately want us to break up. So instead, I snuck out while they were asleep.

And that's when I caught Chana cheating on me.

YET ANOTHER FLASHBACK

Chana had asked me to meet her at her house at exactly 8:00, but since I was trying to get out the quickest I can before they wake up, I ended up getting there at 7:45.

I climbed up a tree and was about to knock on the window when I saw not one but two figures inside her room. The boy, I saw, was Ziro. The girl on the other hand, was too far for me to see, plus Ziro was blocking her face. By the time they pulled away, it took me at least a minute to process the face I saw.

Chana.

Chana was kissing, no, making out with Ziro Everdeath. And by the looks of it, she enjoyed it.

I felt my heart break into smithereens as I took out a piece of paper and pen. On the paper I wrote a single sentence down.

I slipped the note between the windowsill and rapped on the glass. I quickly climbed down before they saw me, and ran all the way back home. The only thing on my mind was what I wrote:

Now I know why you always want me to arrive right on time.

***

Hey everyone!! So sorry for the long wait, I've been really busy with school. Plus, I need to find a way to download my photo editor ;(.

Well that's all I can say, bye!!

Oh and btw, the next chapter will be about Arsyn.