Andi: Sisters by Chance, Enemies by Choice

(Warning: Cussing ahead!! Oh and btw, girl at the top is Rapunzel and the girl at the bottom is Andi if you're confused).

"Get up bitch," I heard my sister snap followed by rough shaking. I grunted and sat up, rubbing my eyes. After I grabbed my large rimmed glasses from my bedside table, I came face-to-face with Punzie. She was still in her grey long sleeved top and shorts that she uses to sleep in, but the scowl on her face told me she'd been waiting for hours for me to wake up.

Punzie rolled her eyes, "no way are you embarrassing me by wearing those ugly things, so you better put on something nice." She snarled out the last word, as if I didn't know how to dress pretty.

She gave me one last glare before heading out of my room, giving me some time to get ready.

You're all probably wondering by now who I am, so I'll tell you.

I'm Adarianne Corona, younger sister of Rapunzel Corona. But you people can call me Andi for short, I don't like having the drama queen name.

I know what you're thinking, like, how come you guys don't get along, or are you related to the Arendales or so on.

Yes, the Arendales are our cousins. The strangest part is that Punzie and Anna have a better friendship then Punzie and Elsa. I'm the one that Elsa favors though, and she's like a real sister to me.

Why, if she decided to switch places with Punzie, then I'd be totally fine with that.

She actually acts like a sister figure to me, and seems to be the only one who sees through those contacts of mine.

Well, that's probably cuz the first time she saw me I was obesely fat and wore these damn excuse of glasses. Then the second time they came, poof! I was very skinny and wore blue contacts.

After I took a shower, I put on a green denim jacket, a magenta colored tank top, brown leggings, and green flats. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and walked downstairs to the frontyard.

Once I got there, I quickly searched for our family limo. When I couldn't spot it, I sighed. Punzie must've told the driver to leave me behind.

This isn't the first time she's done this, it's actually been a daily thing for me. Wake me up late, then leave me to get my own ride.

I pulled out my cellphone and called my best friend Arsyn.

Hello?

"Hey Arsyn, mind if you pick me up today?"

Lemme guess, Punz ditched you again?

"Ya...sorta."

Ugh, if this goes on longer then I might steal your limo's engine so you BOTH can't use it. And sure, you can hitch a ride with me. Oh, and I brought Zara along if you don't mind.

"I don't mind at all."

Good, I'll be there in a few minutes.

I hung up and waited at the porch. You're probably wondering isn't Arsyn too young to drive a car or who the hell is Zara?

Well, you might want to take down notes cuz this might get very confusing.

Zara is the twin sister of Arsyn's older sister Astrid's boyfriend, Hiccup.

And although Arsyn is only 16 like I am, she entered a teen monster truck derby race, which pretty much gave her a driver's license as well. And guess what? She flippin won first place.

Of course, she needed a partner to enter, and who could know a lot more about cars then Zane? (I'll explain more in another chapter)

Together, they'd built a monster truck and won the race.

But of course, she can't literally use that. Instead, she uses her own car.

Her silver Jeep Wrangler stopped in front of my house, the driver's window sliding down revealing the blue haired gangster herself

"Well what're you standing around for?" Arsyn joked. "Get in!"

I smiled and opened the door to the passenger's seat and slid in. I looked at the side mirror and saw Zara sitting in the backseat, sketching in her notebook. She saw me in the corner of her eye and waved. I waved back.

Arsyn pushed on the gas and my house become a dot away from us. You know what's the only thing I hated about riding with Arsyn?

Well, don't tell her I told you this, but she's a little reckless when it comes to driving. It ain't her fault, it's just that she's used to going at top speed. It's a miracle the police don't pull us over.

I turned on the radio and Cool Kids started playing.

(Play the video)

She says they're walking in a straight line,
But that's not really her style.
They all got the same heartbeat,
But hers is falling behind.
Nothing in this world could ever bring them down,
Yeah they're invincible, and she's just in the background.

And she says,
"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
Like the cool kids."

She says, "I'm talking with a BIG smile, and they haven't got a clue."
Yeah they're living the good life, Can't see what he's going through.
They're driving fast cars,
But they don't know where they're going.
In the fast lane, they live life without knowing.

And he says,
"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
Cause all the cool kids they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
Like the cool kids."

"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
Cause all the cool kids they seem to get it.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
Like the cool kids."

And they said,
"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
Like the cool kids."

"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
Like the cool kids."

"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
Cause all the cool kids, the seem to get it.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
Like the cool kids."

I frowned at the song. I turned to Arsyn, and she seemed to have the same expression on her face. We glanced at each other, making a silent agreement.

We can relate to song. In fact, we lived that kind of freak life before.

But just because we changed doesn't mean others around us did too.

In fact, we're not even halfway on our daily torture.

Hey y'all!! Zara is Lovehiccstrid_jelsa's character, just in case you didn't know. Don't forget to vote and comment on this story!!

This chapter is 1190 words long, and phew, that took a long time to write.