4

Amelia sat beside Sam in the front of the impala as he drove along a back road, talking to Dean on his cell

Sam leaned back behind the wheel of baby, discussing the case with Dean.

It was silent, in the car, for a moment, until—

"Take me home."

Amelia gasped.

Sam slammed the breaks, sending Amelia forward, her head bouncing off the dashboard.

Amelia groaned, eyes slipping shit as she fell unconscious, blood dripping from a cut on the center of her forehead.

"Amelia?!" Sam exclaimed, eyes snapping to the backseat, where Constance Welch sat, staring back at him.

"Sam? Sammy what happened? Is Amy okay—"

Sam hung up.

"Take. Me. Home," Constance demanded.

"No." Sam kept glancing at Amelia, worried she might have a concussion.

"Take me home!"

She disappeared, and reappeared on his lap.

"You can't kill me—I'm not unfaithful," Sam grunted, trying to lean away from the Woman in White.

"You will be," she purred, seductively trailing her hand down his chest and kissing him. He didn't kiss back, and could remember faintly thinking that he was glad Amelia was unconscious so she wouldn't have to see this.

Constance dug her fingers into his chest, making him yell out in pain.

Sam floored the gas, pulling to a stop outside Constance Welch's old house.

Constance stared up longingly at the dilapidated house. "I can never go home."

Sam's eyes widened in realization. "You're afraid to go home."

"Sammy! Amy!"

Dean yelled, catching sight of Baby.

Sam floored it, jolting the Impala forward. "Sammy!"

Dean fired his gun, the bullet flying through the window and dissipating Constance as Sam drove Baby through the front of the house.

Dean ran inside, making a beeline for the passenger-side door. "Amy?! Sam?! You two alright?"

Sam nodded, breathless. "Yeah," he got out of the car. "What were you thinking? Shooting Casper in the face!"

Dean chuckled slightly, pulling Amelia's door open. "Amy?"

Sam sighed. "I breaked hard—her head hit the dash. She might have a concussion."

They were suddenly pinned to the side of the car by a dresser Constance had flung at them.