1

"We have to what?" Amelia squeaked, staring up (literally) at her older brother, her big, brown doe eyes wide as they blinked rapidly, her long lashes dusting her pale cheeks

"You heard me," Dean said, crossing his muscular arms over his equally as muscular chest.

Amelia sighed. "What if he says no, Dean?" She wrung her fingers, following her older brother as he led the way to the car.

"He's gotta say yes, Ames. Come on, it's Dad. He's gotta help us." They climbed into the car.

"Well...they didn't exactly get along well last time they saw each other, Dean," Amelia said softly, continuing to wring her hands in her lap.

Dean let out a loud sigh, grudgingly nodding his head. "I know, Ames, I know. But we can't do this on our own. Besides, we got our secret weapon..." He grinned impishly at her, eyebrows raised.

Amelia rolled her eyes, a smile slipping onto her face before she could stop it. "I hope you realize that one day my puppy eyes aren't going to solve all our problems."

He chuckled, reaching over and ruffling her copper-colored hair, earning a whine from her as she slapped his hand away.

"Dean," she whined, pushing her now disheveled dark hair out of her face.

"Amelia," he mocked, laughing. She pouted, crossing her arms and slumping down in the passenger seat.

•••

"Dean! Shush!" Amelia hissed, smacking him on the arm as he bumped into a table; nearly knocking over a vase.

"I know, I know!" He hissed back, ushering her forward.

The siblings crept through their brother's apartment, Amelia leading the way, as it was Dean's instinct to always make sure to keep an eye on his baby sister.

But in this case, it might not have been all that great an idea to have her go first.

Amelia let out a squeak of surprise as she was tackled from the side, landing on the ground with an "Oomf—!", a large, heavy body weighing down on her.

"Heya, Sammy," she wheezed, laying dazed beneath her youngest older brother.

"Amy?"

"You betcha."

Sam's body was suddenly yanked off of her, and he stumbled back a few steps, trying to regain his balance. "Dean? What the hell? What are you two doing here?"