2

Amelia sighed as she got herself comfortable in the back seat, staring at the back of Sam's shaggy head

Amelia sighed as she got herself comfortable in the back seat, staring at the back of Sam's shaggy head. She'd been booted out of the passenger seat (more like physically lifted and practically thrown into the back seat courtesy of Dean).

"I don't get why I can't sit in the front!" She complained for the third time within the last hour. "I was there first!"

"When you're an older sibling you can sit in the front seat," Dean said, looking at her in the rearview mirror. "Oh, wait." He laughed at her unamused expression, looking back out the windshield.

"Hey, look," Sam said, pointing towards a team of police officers milling around what looked to be an abandoned car.

Dean pulled to a stop across the street, and pulled out two federal marshall IDs, handing one to Sam. Sam looked down at it before scoffing, shaking his head amusedly.

Amelia leaned her elbows on the back of the front seat, looking eagerly at her oldest elder brother. "What am I going to be? The rookie? The intern? Daughter for Bring Your Daughter to Work Day?"

Dean pretended to think for a moment, tapping his index finger on his chin before turning to look at his baby sister. "How about...the teen who gets to stay in the car! Exciting, yeah?"

She pouted. "Dean," she whined, widening her doe eyes and jutting out her lip a bit more.

He seemed to be battling an internal war. "No, no, Ames, don't pull that look on me!"

"Let's just go before it starts to work," Sam laughed, opening his car door.

"I hate that you taught her that," she heard Dean complain as he shut his door.

She saw Sam laugh before she flopped backwards, laying flat on the seat. She huffed, blowing a lock of hair out of her face.

It had only been a few minutes when she heard another car pull up, and a few car doors slam. She shot up, and saw actual Feds walking towards the crime scene.

"Crap," she muttered, nearly sighing in relief as she saw that her brothers had noticed them, too. She sunk back down in the back seat, only sitting up after Dean started driving.

"What's the sitch, bitch?" She asked, leaning forwards in her seat, resting her chin on the back of the front seat.

Dean shot her an unamused look in the rearview mirror, which only made her grin. "We're on our way to find the vic's girlfriend, ask her a few questions about him."

Amelia nodded, sitting back on the seat. "Is it the same MO?"

"Yep. He was gone without a trace," Sam confirmed, nodding his shaggy head.

"Bet you that's her."

Amelia looked over to see a teenage girl pinning up missing flyers with her boyfriend's face plastered on them. She looked to maybe be around her age, maybe even a year or two older.

The siblings climbed out of the car, and walked over to the girl. "Are you Amy?"

The girl turned, one hand still pressing the tape to the wall, sticking up the poster. "Yeah...?"

"I'm Dean, this is Sam and Amelia. We're Troy's uncles and his cousin," he gestured to themselves respectively.

Amy's arm lowered, and wrapped almost protectively around the stack of papers in her arms. "Troy...never mentioned any family besides from his dad."

Dean flashed her a charming grin. "We're up in Modesto—not around much."

Amelia broke in. "It's not really like Troy to just disappear like this, so we're asking around, too."

Another walked up to Amy, looking at the three Winchesters almost distrustfully. "Are you okay?" She asked Amy. "Who's this?"

Amy nodded her head. "I'm fine. And these are Troy's cousin and uncles, from Modesto."

"Do you think we could ask you two a couple of questions?" Sam queried, eyebrows raised.

The two girls glanced at each other before shrugging. "Sure."

•••
A/N:

Chapter two; done and dusted!

So, I've discovered that if the chapters are a bit shorter, I can get them up faster! They're also a bit easier to write.

I'm literally so excited for this story you have no idea, guys. I'm planning on doing quite a few of the seasons, but I want your opinions on something: separate book for each season? Or just keep adding to this one?

Let me know what you think of the story so far in the comments!

Fave gif of the day: