"What are you talking about!?" He blushed from the statement, as Ilhoon laughed, clapping like a seal. "Good luck on talking to Ms. Study Bug." He spoke as he received a slap from Irene, "Stop it!"

"Young love." Kim smiled, at her best friend. "Yes, funny how we used to be like that." Sohyun replied, "BFF's?" Yeri's dad laughed as he quoted the word. "What am I missing here?" Sungjae's dad retorted. "My speech, dad. My speech." Sungjae replied, causing everyone to chuckle.

"No! It's not your speech!", "Then what is it?" Sooyoung also curiously peered over to his dad.

"My grandson!"

Sooyoung, once again blushed from the demand as Kim slapped his arm, "That's too young for them. I want them to be married, first!" , "Marriage is old, I want a grand son before I die!"

They all laughed at His dad's demanding statement. "You'll catch up soon, dad." Sungjae winked at Sooyoung who was constantly burning from the situation.

Sohyun lightly smiled at them, "Are you fine?" Yeri's dad tapped her shoulder. Sohyun turned to look at him, smiling. Kim noticed the two interacting. But, instead of being jealous, she just smiles, "Hey. How about a lunch for all of us?"

After a couple of years, the group of friends have finally found each other's lives.

"I'm so tired!" A voice cried from behind, carrying her gown.
"Stop crying, Sooyoung. It's the best day of us, marriage!" Wendy yelled, as she tightened her strap.

"Irene's marriage. Yes, now let's go!" Sungjae spoke from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist, for support. He looked at her, while she was wearing a light pastel colored dress. He suddenly bit her lips, leaning closer to her ear, "You're so beautiful." He left a peck of kiss on her cheek.
She giggled at his statement, as her cheeks were tinted with pink. "Stop acting like that in front of me!" Wendy cried as she fixed the boquet of roses in the chairs before the aisle.
"You have Eunkwang, now. Don't retort." Sooyoung winked at her best friend, she shrugged. "Speaking of Eunkwang, I'm wondering when our engagement would be pronounced as marriage." Wendy retorted even more.

"Irene, are you ready?" Sooyoung knocked through the door. "I'll go to Ilhoon, catch you later." Sungjae playfully shook her hands, as she nodded while smiling.

After a couple of hours, the wedding ceremony have started.

"I, Bae Ju Hyun (Irene) is accepting Jung Ilhoon to be my husband through thick and thin."
"I, Jung Ilhoon, is accepting Bae Ju Hyun (Irene) to be my lovely wife, through thick and thin."

Sooyoung and Wendy kept on wiping the tears that's falling whenever the couple would say something. On the other side, Sungjae and the other were teasing Ilhoon with his nervous gestures and smiles. (Really, these idiots.)

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife!"

Everybody cheered out loud.

-

"You're tired, aren't you?" Sungjae laughed as he was lifting Sooyoung to his shoulders, she nodded as she rested her chin on the crook of his neck. "Really tired." She whines, plopping on the couch.
"Why do you seem so tensed, lately?" She asked all of a sudden, as he sat down beside her. He furiously nudged his lips to point on her dress. She was obviously wearing a tube dress, with the strap wrapped along her arms, making it look like loosen. She laughed at his little concern, "I'm restraining myself from touching you, yet you're wearing silly dresses that could catch other's attention." He sulked, looking away. He earned another laugh from her, "You're really funny." She stood up and went to the bathroom. He rolled his eyes, as he saw her looking in the mirror, while closing the door.

After a few minutes, he stood up and walked directly to her bathroom. Couple of seconds had passed by, she suddenly opened the door. His eyes narrowed when he only saw her wearing his polo shirt. "You're really tempting me, these days." He groaned as he lifted her to let her sit in the sink. She smiled at his little pout, that looks like a kid. "You've grown into a real man. I've remember when you used to touch girls roughly." She giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him close. He tilted his head to meet her eyes, before smiling. "Now that I'm wearing provocative clothes, you're being careful." She felt proud at his action. He nodded, "Because, you're different." He retorted, pressing his lips on hers. She smiled through the kiss, as she nudged her tongue to his lower lip, while his fingers desperately look for hers. He intertwined his fingers with her, while he cracked his eyes open to see her closed eyes. Suddenly, her eyes widen when she felt a cold steel running on her ring finger. Her eyes even grew wider when she saw a ring with a diamond in it, her lips trembled when he finally pulled away with a grin plastered on his face. "W-what is this?", she asked as her heart pounds.

He left a peck on her lips, once again.
"Live with me, let's build a family together. Let's remove the scars of our pasts, and build a future for us." He pressed his lips on her cheek,

"Marry me, and I'll love you forever, Park Sooyoung."

Those shining gleams from her eyes, proves the pure happiness happening right now inside her.

I'll do everything to make you happy.

-
A/N: And cut! Finally. This story had been finished. I'd like to thank all the readers who have been constantly reading this. You don't know how happy you made me by your votes and comments. Also, because you've motivated me to do another story, I'll promise to post the teaser after this.

So once again, before I say this is completed, thank you! I love you all. And please continue on following me for the next story I'll be doing.

Have a good day everyone, Have a blast! And remember to support Red Velvet and BTOB. ^^