Chapter One: Here comes Darcy

This is the first ever book I'm making, please don't hate!!! Vote!!! Warning: Contains swearing. For a MATURE (13+) audience ONLY!!!

Hope you guys will enjoy it :)

All Rights Reserved

___________________________

Chapter ONE

*Jace P.O.V*

'Get back here, you fucking twat!'

My long legs were running itself. My heart was starting to ache harshly while my lungs felt like it was about to implode. I was pulled back by my skin under my leather jacket and felt a few blows on my face and stomach. Ooh!

'Don't you ever touch my girl, dickhead.'

A few other people tackled me to the wet, cold ground and started to trod on me. It was raining, hard luck...

It was only just a dream I sighed when I woke up. More like a nightmare. I brushed my shiny teeth which I'm proud of. My dentist finally removed my braces and my teeth look straighter than a ruler. I grabbed some clothes on after taking a hot, steamy shower and walked down the stairs. Mum and her boyfriend Steve had just finished making breakfast. I decided to skip it since I was in a hurry for school. I grabbed a piece of toast smothered with butter and Nutella (my favourite) and slammed the front door and headed to school in Steve's car.

I absolutely hate Steve, I've even told him that, he's one of those guys who you just want to punch.

After a few good minutes, I arrived at school and locked my bike in the car park. I styled my hair to the right position before walking into school in style. Walking into the school hallways, I saw one of my friends snogging with a girl who's a year or two older than him, Gary Manning and his friends beating the shit out of a kid and trying to lock him in a locker and Tracy Oldman one of the most prettiest girls in school trying to re-apply her make-up and make her shirt even shorter which makes some guys drool when they walk past her and the rest smack her butt.

The problem with high-school is that you've gotta be prepared for what social group you're gonna be in. As for me...I'm haven't got a clue. I'm sporty but I'm not the smartest of people. So I wouldn't be with the nerds, I can't sing to save my life but I'm talented in sport. I'm in the football, rugby and basketball team and we've won lots of trophies. You might be thinking, he must be a jock then, but in fact, I'm not. I'm just the type of guy who's friends with everyone, well that's what I think.

*Darcy P.O.V*

'Do, I have to go to now?' I groan.

'Yes you do, this is your chance to have a fresh start. Have you got everything?' Mum sighed.

'Yup.'

'Morning, all.' Dad rushed into the kitchen.

Mum launched at him and they snogged so loudly, I felt like puking. I rushed out of the room to go to my new school.

'Gross! Even for you guys' I shouted while ran out.

They continued without any embarrassment. I don't how I'm going to erase that moment out of my mind. They've scarred me.

*Jace P.O.V*

'Alright class, we have a new student today, her name is Darcy Moon. Please make her feel welcome.' Mrs O'leery sang.

Mrs O'leery opened the door and whispered something to someone, slim, brunette, slightly-tanned girl walked into the classroom. My jaw dropped when I saw the sight of the beautiful creature. She was definitely going to be out of my league. I whistled like a wolf while others were howling. Mrs O'leery had to call them down which took her ten minutes. Darcy looked in my direction and bit her lip. I turned around and there was Rodney Furling. He was one of the most popular and baddest guys in the school. He had the looks, charm and threw the best parties. I wasn't sure if she was looking at me or Rodney but probably Rodney. Why would she like me?

Mrs O'leery directed her nicely to sit near where some of the girls sit, which includes Tracy and a few other girls who were quite popular. I couldn't stop looking at Darcy. Rodney passed me a note that I was invited to his party, which was awesome. I think Darcy and Tracy were invited too because Rodney passed a few notes to people and they got it and smiled. Tracy and Darcy seemed to be good friends now.

___________________________

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! Sorry it was so short, Comment, Share and Vote!!!