Chapter Eight

Chapter EIGHT

*Darcy's P.O.V*

I dabbed some ruby red lipstick onto my soft pink lips before I added some blush on my cheeks then used eyeliner. I'm lucky because I don't have many spots. After I finished putting on my makeup, a few good minutes later my friends picked me up and drove me to the party. The last party I went to was when I met Jace and Rodney.

I was shocked when I saw Cooper's house. It was a three-floored mansion with a large garden with a golf course, swimming pool. Inside had a modern look with magnetic counters and a cabinet with lots of alcohol.

'This is going to be so fun!' Olivia squealed.

'I know right. C'mon guys.' Tracy grinned.

'I'll catch up with you in a bit.'

They walked off to a group of boys who were part of the school's rugby team. I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was Jonah. He smiled.

'I didn't think you would come.' I blurted.

'Well. I'm here now. Have you seen Cooper? He owes me a can of beer.'

'Nope, sorry.'

I felt a harsh poke on my back which caused me to turn around. I definitely knew who this was. Big breast and bum, blonde straight hair but wavy at the tips and dark blue eyes. Becky.

She looked furious. What did this slag want?

'Look, Darcy. It's all your fault that Jace cancelled our date,' She spat. 'He said he was busy but we both know that he just wanted to see you instead of me.'

'What're talking about?' I acted as if I was dumb, like her.

'Just stay away from my boyfriend you slut. You just can't be happy when you have one boyfriend, can you? Look, you're already flirting with Jonathan. Everyone was right about you. You're just a selfish bitch.'

I slapped her hard which made Jonah hold me back and other people gasp.

'Oh you cannot talk you hoe. Every knows about your prostitution incident.' I yelled.

She frowned teary-eyed. She scanned my body with her eyes like an X-Ray while she cupped her sore cheek.

'Darcy, that's enough now. You've gone too far.' Rodney growled out of nowhere.

I can't believe that my boyfriend is sticking up for Becky. Didn't he hear what she said about me? I thought he cared about me.

'What is wrong with you Rodney.' I snapped.

I stormed off being followed by Jonah. Tears started to gush out of my eyelids. Why is my life so cruel to me. What did I do to deserve this?

'Wait. Hold on a sec. Darcy!' Jonah panted.

I turned around and squinted. What does he want now.

'What Rodney did wasn't fair on you but you kind of went too far with the prostitution thing.'

'What was I supposed to do? She called me a selfish bitch and a slut. So, that means I have to keep letting her curse at me?'

'No but you should've just been the better person and not say bad things back.'

'So you're on Rodney's side now? Thanks.' I said sarcastically.

I turned around and headed for the front door. Suddenly I was turned around facing Jonah again and he pulled me in for a hug. It felt good to feel some real affection for once.

'I'm sorry. Can we just party now?'

'Alright. But don't expect me to talk to that-'

'Let's go.' he interrupted before I could say any harsh words about Becky.