I

"Yes?"

"ARENA!"

"Hi, Naha. I can hear you just fine, no need to yell," replied a chuckling Arena while adjusting her earpiece.

"Are you ready for tonight!?" Naha's voice was still too loud.

"N, please stop screaming."

"I'm sorry! I'm just too excited. I've been waiting for this since the start of the year"

It's been 8 months since Monsta X announced their new tour. Naha and Arena were one of the first ones to buy tickets to Colorado's concert in November. They have been fans of this band and official "Monbebes" ever since Monsta X debuted.

"Yeah, me too," Arena checked her watch and walked out of the mini staff room, in the back of the gas station.

"It sucks that you have to work today tho, can't they give you a day off?"

Arena smiled to herself and looked at the ground. "I chose to do this today remember? I need money for the hairdresser. Besides it's no big deal." She noticed her manager waving her over, looking frantic. "I have to go, I'll call you later."

Naha didn't even get the chance to say goodbye to Arena, because she hung up right away.

Arena worked a half-shift at one of the many Colorado gas stations. Usually on Wednesdays and Thursdays, but sometimes also on the weekends. Today was one of those weekend work days. Arena couldn't just sit around all day waiting for the concert. It would have driven her nuts.

"Your shift starts soon," said the manager and patted Arena on her shoulder. She smiled at her manager and moved to her place behind the cashier counter. It was currently 3 p.m, surely there wouldn't be that much customers at this time?

She was wrong. There were wayyyyyyy too many customers. The line was quite long. But Arena worked quickly. She was always good at these kinds of things. Her swiftness and the ability to remain calm in situations was surprising to everyone who knew her. Besides, having one of her earphones in her ear, blasting Monsta X's new song "Hero" and humming to herself was so calming, that she didn't flip once at the very rude customers.

It was almost the end of her shift when Naha called again. "Hey, your shift over?"

Arena arranged water bottles on the shelf and replied through her earpiece that she was almost finished. The store was empty at that moment, except for a young man looking at sandwiches so they talked freely.

Arena moved through the store to check everything was in place at the end of her shift.

The young man was still looking at sandwiches.

Arena rolled her eyes and moved back to her place behind the cashier machine.

"Oy you there?"

"Yeah, I'm still here. What are you doing?" Arena saw the young man glance around and then turn his focus back onto the sandwiches.

"I'm painting my nails and getting ready," sounded Naha's cheerful voice in Arena's earpiece.

It was 7 p.m now. "The concert starts in 2 hours."

"YEAH BUT I STILL HAVE TO BE READY. WHAT IF WONHO WANTS TO TOUCH MY HANDS AT THE FAN MEETING? I. CAN'T. HAVE. UGLY. NAILS"

Arena burst out laughing, "Are you serious right now?"

Naha was also laughing on the other end of the phone.

The young man was now heading toward's Arena with seven sandwiches and a few cokes.

Arena smiled, said "Talk to you later," to Naha and ended the call. She took off her earpiece and set it down next to her.

The young man set down his selection and mumbled a hello.

"Hello to you too," said Arena and started beeping the sandwiches.

"That'll be 15 dollars and 6 cents, please."

The man was a few inches taller than Arena and was looking at the ground. He looked up and handed 20 bucks to Arena.

The guy had a hoodie on but Arena could still see that he wasn't from Colorado.

"So where are you from?" asked Arena and started counting the change.

"Asia," the guy's voice was filled with a slight accent.

Arena nodded and handed him the change. "I'm not from here neither."

The guy looked her in the eyes with confusion.

"I mean I'm not from America, I'm from Northern Europe. So I guess we're both foreigners." Arena smiled brightly.

He stuffed the change into his pocket and started gathering his purchases. "Yeah, I guess."

He turned to leave but was stopped by Arena's voice. She ran out from behind her counter and stood behind him, "Wait. You seem familiar."

He turned to look at Arena once more and smiled. "I get that a lot."

With that he left.

Arena was left standing speechless in the middle of the gas station store.

No way.

Had she just? No that can't be possible.

Then why did that guy look so much like the main vocalist of Monsta X...

Arena shook her head probably just the nerves of the upcoming concert and headed toward's the staff room to get her handbag.

She forgot about the encounter as soon as she fetched her car keys and started heading home.