"Jacob, you need to get out of here. This isn't your fight." I warned him, trying to push his muscular self away but he didn't even budge. "It is my fight if it involves you, little sister." I rolled my eyes at this protectiveness but I was being utterly serious. These witches would tear him apart if they stood in his way.

"Jacob, you're no match for them. Leave. Now." I tried to be threatening but all he did was cock an eyebrow before letting his fangs come out into play when they approached us. They made no move to attack us they just surrounded us in a circle.

"It's a bit late for that now." He sarcastically replied before attempting to charge at the main witch but she gave him those awful brain aneurysms.

"Fucking bitch." He cringed as he clutched his head in agony on the floor, my eyes widened as she didn't stop as he cried out in pain. This wasn't the usual brain aneurysms, this was something different.

"Stop!" I screamed so loud that it echoed through the woods like a gust of wind, birds cawed and fled the trees and the trees rustled violently and bent backwards at the sheer power of my shout. I think everybody back in Mystic Falls would have been able to hear me I was that loud.

Jacob stopped shouting as the witch lowered her hand smiling slightly as Jacob just panted like a dog on the floor recovering from the agony he just endured.

"It seems that this boy is your little Achilles Heel. Or would you rather it be Kol?" She sneered. It took everything in me not to kill her right here and right now. I should have killed her hours ago but something in me told me not to.

"There's so much you don't know, Angelina. We could have worked together, we could have brought the amártisan coven back to it's original formation." I furrowed my eyebrows at what they were trying to imply. Were Saffron Angels on of them or were they one of us?

"Don't listen to her Angelina, she's manipulating you." Jacob called out to me but the witch hissed raised her hand and throwing him to the side.

"What do you mean it's 'original formation'?" I asked with an eyebrow raised and a curious look in my eyes. I was dying to know more about my heritage and everything about Saffron Angels.

"We used to be Saffron Angels, are large group of them. We were banished by the Saffron Angel Regent and you are the only one who can lift our curse. We will never hurt any of your friends again and we will never bother you again, free us." She smiled but something about it wasn't right. The way she held out her hand and the look in her eyes gave me a sensation of uncertainty.

"You will never hurt me or my friends again?" I asked taking a step closer to the witch. All the other witches surrounding us smiled and whispered to each other and I couldn't work out what they were trying to say.

"Of course, I promise." She smiled sickly sweet at which I returned with a huge fake smile. "Well then I say, no." I grinned before turning around helping Jacob up from where he was slumped against a tree.

"Are you okay?" I asked him and he nodded at me before letting out a breath of relief. I tried to part the circle that the witches had surrounded us with but they didn't budge, I wasn't sure why I expected them to but they were glued to the ground.

"Move before I set you all ablaze." I threatened but they all just carried on with their plastic smiles. My head whipped in all different directions trying to decipher what was going on but there was nothing.

"Angelina! Look out!" I snapped my head towards the main amártisan witch who had ripped a branch from the tree and used her magic to launch it straight towards me in the direction of my heart. Jacob dived in front of me, using his vampire speed, crying out in pain and landing on the dusty ground with a loud thud. It all happened in slow motion that I hadn't even realised what happened but the realisation hit me before I could even comprehend.