TWENTY FOUR

Shut Up and Let Me Go

Kol

The witch vanished as I watched the girl I adored fall to the ground in a heap. She was dead. I could no longer hear her heartbeat. She was dead. Her heart was no longer pumping blood. She was dead. I couldn't process it, she wasn't breathing, she wasn't moving, she was dead.

"No, no, no." I shouted before speeding over to her lifting her body up and holding her in my lap with tears in my eyes. This was not happening again, I would not lose someone again to these witches. I would not let it happen again.

"Angelina, stop being silly now. Wake up." I shook her body gently but she didn't move. Her beautiful blue eyes remained shut and her lips didn't make a sarcastic comment. I could no longer hear her intoxicating laugh nor I could no longer see her contagious smile.

"Please! Don't you die on me, Angelina Knight. Wake up!" I screamed, holding her frail body in my arms. Elijah, Klaus and Rebekah piled into the room, their eyes widening at the sight.

"She's dead! She's gone! She's left me here and she's dead!" I bawled, holding her body close to mine. My body shook with tears as I held her body close, hugging so close to me as if I was never going to hold her again. I was never going to hold her body again. I never even got to tell her I liked her, how much I adored and admired her. I never got to kiss her or take her on a date. I never got to tell her that she was my everything.

"No, no, no." Klaus panicked running over biting into his wrist pouring it into Angelina's mouth but everyone here knew that it wouldn't work. Tears built up in his eyes as we locked eyes both in realisation that she was gone.

"She can't be. She can't be dead." Klaus stammered as Rebekah broke into a fit of sobs into Elijah's chest at the dead girl in my arms. Elijah had tears rolling down his cheeks, Niklaus broke out into a pit of rage. Throwing random things in the warehouse against the wall, screaming bloody murder.

"I'm so sorry, my darling Angel." I whispered to her, planting a kiss on her forehead. Holding her body so tight that it could snap if I squeezed any tighter.

"This is all my fault! We should have got here faster, she had been gone for two nights. This is my fault! I shouldn't have left her in the house on her own." I yelled out to nobody in particular. My voice cracked as I looked down at her dead body once more.

"I failed you, I'm so sorry." I muttered, closing my eyes and letting the tears fall down my cheeks. I couldn't believe that this had happened, she was merely just a child. Rebekah appeared at my side, stroking the hair out of her face. She placed a kiss on the girl's cheek before placing an arm around my shoulders. Hugging me from the side.

"Can you hear that?" Elijah knocked me out of my trance, I furrowed my eyebrows at him. Niklaus stopped smashing things to turn and face us with widened eyes. 

"That's a heartbeat." Klaus exclaimed, speeding over and staring down at the girl. She stirred before her eyes fluttering open slowly, looking around before focusing her attention on me. "Kol?" Her hoarse voice asked, Rebekah was crying tears of joy but yet I was speechless. How was she dead one minute and alive the next?

"How is this possible? You're alive!" I breathlessly asked before taking her in my arms, hugging her so close like I was never going to let go. I never wanted to let her out of my sights again, I never wanted her to leave my arms again.

"Irena cast a spell on my bracelet, I'd seen Bonnie do a spell like it before. It makes me look dead without actually being dead, Irena wouldn't let the witches have the power to kill me. She just let them think I was dead." She explained. Klaus grinned at the girl in my lap. I couldn't believe she was actually here in front of me once again. 

"Let's get you home, dear." Elijah scooped her up from my lap and carried her bridal style. I couldn't help but feel jealous of Elijah right now but I brushed it off. Elijah carried her with such  care as if she was a porcelain doll, we all thought of her as precious and fragile but Elijah treated her as if she was his own. The child he would never have.

-

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked her as I laid her down in her bed, pulling the covers over her. "Yes, Kol. You don't need to carry me everywhere." She sarcastically replied before throwing the covers off her and getting out of bed but wincing as soon as she stood up.

"Please take some of my blood." I raised my wrist to my mouth but she shook her head violently as if to say no. She had refused all our blood to heal her and refused our help to get her around the house. I didn't listen to her though.

"Kol, no. I'm fine okay?" She smiled but I could tell by her eyes that she wasn't. She wasn't physically or mentally okay. "We both know that's a lie, my Angel." I smiled sweetly down at her, I towered over Angelina.

"Yeah I guess so, I'll just be glad when this all over and I could sleep at night knowing tha-" I cut her off by leaning down and planting my lips on hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck, her fingers tangling in my hair. I fluttered my eyes shut as our lips locked, her soft lips finally on mine. I placed my hands on her lower back, smiling into the kiss slightly at which she smiled back at. The veins appeared under my eyes as I could taste the blood from her bust open, I tried not to think about it but her blood was so intoxicating. I pulled back trying not to show my signs of distress.

"You don't understand how long I've wanted to do that." I breathlessly replied, our faces still close together that I could feel her hot breath on my face.

"What took you so long then?" She flirtatiously replied back before leaning up and pressing her lips back on mine. She pushed me so that I was pressed against the wall, she bit on the bottom of my lip so that I let out a small groan. She jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist as I held her bum to keep her up right. 

"Kol, I like you, a lot. A lot." She broke away from the kiss, looking at me with something in her eyes that I had never seen before.

"And I adore you, Angel." I planted another short sweet kiss on her lips before pulling back. "And I want you to be mine, my Angel." I looked into her blue eyes, trying to read her expression. I had really done it now? She didn't like me enough to actually want to be my girlfriend, of course she didn't. She will always prefer Damon, she will always love Damon.

"And I would love nothing more, Kol." She grinned before placing her soft lips on mine once more. There was nothing I loved more than kissing Angelina, she was exquisite. 

"Kol as much as I would love to continue kissing you but I am quite exhausted from dying and all that. You can join me though?" She jumped down, wincing ever so slightly before making her way into bed. I grinned, how could I deny spending another night with Angelina Evelyn Knight?

lol if you thought i'd kill her 

THIS IS SHORT I KNOW AND WOW OMG THEY'RE TOGETHER OMG THIS IS GREATO MG 

-ANNIE