Nah, maybe just my imagination.

'You, Lee Sooyou, are a perfect girl. You're kind, beautiful, funny, generous. I can't even find a negative fact about you that's obvious. The ones that are obvious are always the positive ones.'

'You're possibly one of the most perfect girl in this world.' he continued.

I smiled softly and loosen my grip on my jeans. Hearing all those words come out from Taehyung couldn't make me any happier. 'I can't believe that I actually agreed onto that stupid deal with Kyungmin last time and tried to make myself hate you, I'm such a dumbass.' he face-palmed himself making me giggle.

'I could've just be a man and stood beside you at all times, protecting you whenever you're in trouble.' he grunted. 'ARGHHHH!!!! I'm so stupid!! If I thought if that the last time, you wouldn't had suffer so much.' he kept on blaming himself as he continued to grumble. I couldn't help it, I started crying.

'Tae... you did all that for the sake of me. Well, you did bullied me a lot and I thought you hated me when you started that. But... when it continued, it's actually kind of clear that you're doing all those stuffs just to protect me... I'm just too late and didn't give any thought into it.' I stated and patted his back while smiling.

He stared at me for a moment before pulling me into a tight hug. 'You're such a cutie. If i were you, I wouldn't have forgave myself so easily...' he deeply chuckled right beside my ear. I cried against his shoulder while laughing at the same time. 'Alright, alright, babe, it's time to stop crying. We should be happy now!' he shouted with his cracked voice, but there were tears streaming down his face too.

'You idiot, you're crying too!' I laughed and sobbed at the same time, I don't know how that's possible but yea. I used my thumb and rubbed away his tears, while he used his thumb and did the same thing to my tears.

After that, we froze at our spots. How could we so into talking and hugging all these times and not realise that the other guys are still with us. 'Wow, that's so touching.' Namjoon rubbed his red eyes a little while chuckling. 'I can't believe you guys didn't even call us to leave you guys alone.' Seokjin laughed.

My face turned into pure red making me not know what to do. 'Shit, this is so embarrassing...' Taehyung cursed under his breath which is loud enough for me to hear. I giggled slightly before turning my attention back to the other six guys. 'A-are you guys just gonna stand there or...?'

'Well, we can't leave until one of you guys instruct us to, so...' Jungkook answered with a smug expression on his face. 'OH MY GOD, WOULD YOU GUYS JUST LEAVE ME AND SOOYOU ALONE BEFORE YOU GUYS EMBARRASS ME TO DEATH?!?!' Taehyung shouted, flustered, making everyone laugh. 'Aye aye, sir.'

'Oh yea, Jimin-hyung, can I talk to you?' Taehyung questioned. Jimin stared at Taehyung before answering a 'yes'. Taehyung immediately turned to me, planted a kiss on my forehead and jogged to Jimin.

I guess I'll just take a rest on this couch.

Taehyung's POV

Both me and Jimin started walking to the backyard, and we both know where this is going. We stopped at the bench in the backyard and sat down. There was a couple of minutes of awkward silence before he spoke up.

'So...what d'ya wanna talk about?'

I sucked in a deep breath and asked him the question quickly.

'DoyoustilllikeSooyou?'

He stared at me for a few moments before turning his straight lips into a curved up lips. 'You really do love her huh?' he smiled as he stared at the grassy ground. 'The answer is...yes. I still kinda like her a bit.'

'But how do you even know that I used to like her when I didn't told you anything?' he asked, shocked. 'Well dude, you expressed your feelings quite obvious. You're lucky Sooyou is a really naive girl.' I chuckled and patted his shoulder. He just smiled in response and looked up into the sky. The sun is setting soon.

The sky is so beautiful...

'Oh yea, Taehyung.'

'Hmm?'

'Please take good care of Sooyou for me, I'm really glad she found a great man like you.' he smiled, I could tell he was hurting inside. I could tell his heart is ripping apart knowing his best friend ended up with his crush.

I'm so sorry, Jimin...

'BUT!'

I jumped as he suddenly yelled. 'If you ever hurt her or make her sad, I'll take her to me. So please, appreciate her.' he grinned while warning me. I laughed and raised up my fist, waiting for his fist to bump into mine.

We fist-bumped and slowly walked into the house. Jimin walked straight up to the guest rooms, leaving just me and Sooyou downstairs.

I walked into the living room to find the most adorable sight ever.

A sleeping Sooyou with her mouth slightly opened while laying on the couch in a very uncomfortable position. Jesus, how can she even sleep in that position?

I smiled to myself and walked to the couch, lifted her head gently and sat on the coach. I laid her head onto my lap, observing every angle of her face. She's just so... perfect.

I quietly twirled her hair with my finger while observing her sleeping. She's so cute.

I could feel my eyes started to get droopy and next the minute I knew, complete darkness took over my vision.

I'm just so happy to know that she's here by my side now.

*********

Hello hello! I'm sorry for the super duper late update! Please do enjoy this chapter, I tried my best doing the best I could, too much fluff ;;

I've been busy for this past few weeks, I'm sorry to all my fellow readers who waited for so long.

(Ps. I just read back all my old chapters in this story, and the chapters were cringey af ಠ_ಠ especially chapter 1-11, I wonder how y'all readers managed to read through all those crap tho xD)

PPS. This story is ending soon.

If you did enjoy this chapter, please comment your opinion and vote!

Thank you for reading!

Sincerely,
J. xoxo