"I don't want to be anywhere near you." I told him and he winced. I really don't want to but I know I can't go home because of my father.

Liam sighed. "I won't be back here until 6 tonight, please stay here, my mate Andy will come over. Ill leave."

"No! I don't want anything to do with you or your stupid friends! Take me home!" I screamed, the tears poured out of my eyes, Liam's also.

"I-I don't want you hurting yourself." A single tear dropped, he was afraid of my reaction.

"So what if I hurt myself! It's not your business to butt into!" To be honest, I was planning on doing it tonight. I'm just so overwhelmed with everything and I can't take it anymore.

"It is my business though Georgia! I-I care about you...so much." He whispered the last part as he cried.

"Im a freak, I fucking get it! Just leave me alone and let me be." My voice weakened as the sentence continued on.

"I will not leave you alone, not in your condition." He crossed his arms, having made up his mind.

"Fuck Liam, please." I grabbed at the strings of my hoodie, having resorted to begging.

"When was the last time you went to school?" Liam asked.

I haven't been to school in over three weeks.

"Monday." I lied, not looking him in the eyes.

"You haven't been to school since, have you?" I heard the hurt in Liam's voice. I shook my head slightly as I looked down at my bare feet.

"If you don't want to stay here, I'll take you to school. Those are your two options."

"No! I can't go to school." I plead.

"You need to."

"Look at me! I don't have any proper clothes, no makeup, my hairs a mess, plus there's this god damn bruise covering half my face!" I screamed.

"Georgia, you look fine. Better than fine, actually. Nobody will even notice the bruise." He lied straight to my face.

"Are you fucking kidding me! This thing is massive Liam! Don't lie to me." I couldn't even look him in the eyes.

"I'm not kidding! You look beautiful! Why can't you just believe me!" He yelled back, frustrated.

"I don't know." I looked at my feet as Liam and I switched roles. I honestly don't know why I can't believe Liam or anyone else in that matter when they tell me things like this. It's like something has blocked my head, making me assume they're just trying to be nice.

"Well start believing it." Liam said as he retreated back to his bedroom, leaving me in my thoughts.

I only have two options. I could either stay here, suffocating in this flat, being forced remember everything that just happened ; or I could go to school. There's so many flaws with each situation. If I went to school maybe I could walk home, but I don't think I have the energy to even do that. Plus, my dad might be home. There's so many things to think about but so little time to present a decision.

Just drowning in my all thoughts, I can't seem to come up with a conclusion as to why Harry assumed Liam and I were dating, we're anything but. He stomped right in here and accused us as being a couple while I don't even want Liam as a friend.

Liam comes out with my phone and backpack in hand which is dripping water all over the tiled floor. Luckily, my phone is alright. I don't even remember my backpack last night but it obviously had to be with me or else it wouldn't be here. I honestly don't remember having it though.