E I G H T

Selena

When we reached home last night, I ended up getting in bed as soon as possible. Nothing really happened last night. Harry kissed me and I did back then we just drove off. So it was nothing.

Right now, I'm getting dressed to go to work. Harry's taking a shower and I'm waiting for him to give me a ride. He's been nagging over my head all morning so I just gave up and allowed him to give me a ride any way.

Keeping my face makeup free, I got dressed into jeans and a blue shirt. I held my bag in my hand and waited for Harry in the living room.

"Good morning Selena." Anne walked in with a two mugs in her hand.

"Good morning Anne." I thanked her for the hot chocolate and she sat down.

"Going off to work?" She muttered, looking at her magazine.

"Yes, Harry's giving me a ride."

She hummed, "What do you work exactly?" She looked at me sternly.

I gulped, "It's a laser clinic so we-"

"I know what you do." She raised an eyebrow, "I'm asking what you really work."

Sweat reached my forehead and I looked away due to the intensity, "I don't know what you mean, Anne."

"Ready to go baby?" Harry called from the hall.

"We'll continue this some other time." She said lowly, looking down on her magazine.

"Ready." I called but it came out low. I held my bag, placing the mug down and walked towards the front door.

Harry was dressed in black jeans and white tshirt. Although he wore something completely casual but he looked hot as fuck.

"Do I look okay?" He asked, checking his attire.

"Yeah, sorry for staring." I blushed, kissing his cheek.

He laughed and followed me outside.

***

Harry

I parked outside and looked at her as she held her bag, "What's inside any way? You always take that bag with you." I asked her.

"Um, n-nothing important. Just my necessities." She mumbled, looking at me for assurance.

I decided to let it go and turned off the engine, "Where are you going?" She asked, placing her hand over mine.

"To drop you off." I said like it was obvious.

"We're right in front of the door, Harry. I'll just go in, you don't have to go down with me."

"Okay." I said almost instantly. I don't wanna pressure her.

She smiled, pecking my lips, "Thanks for the ride." She hopped down and went to the clinic.

I stayed in my place for over a minute then drove off back to home.

I took a quick shower then went downstairs to have lunch with mum. The smell of barbecued chicken reached my nostrils and I smiled widely as I reached the kitchen.

"Smells perfect mum." I wrapped my hands around my mum's shoulders.

Hearing her soft laugh, I smiled even wider, "I'm glad you're happy son."