"Tyler and his family aren't doing this out of pity. Tyler and his family aren't doing this because they feel bad for you. They're doing this because they think you deserve this. No- they know you deserve this. That's why they are doing this for you. And maybe you will believe this when someone else tells you this, someone who isn't their family and doesn't have the ability to do this for you. Maybe you will believe this when I am the one telling you this. They don't do this because they feel bad for you but because they think that you're a really genuine, sweet, thankful person. That's why they're doing this", Michael told him.

"But his family only saw me for a few minutes. They don't even know me, how can they think stuff like that if they don't know me?" Josh mumbled.

"Because Tyler knows you, and Tyler knows that you're amazing, and he couldn't stop talking about how great you are, last night at the dinner table", Michael told him, causing both Josh and Tyler to blush. "And if Tyler thinks you're amazing, his parents know you're amazing. And that's why they want to do this for you", Michael told him.

"Really?" Josh softly asked.

Michael nodded. "Really", he confirmed.

Josh rested his hands in his lap and shyly glanced at Tyler. Tyler smiled and leaned closer. He pressed a kiss on Josh's cheek.

"Here you go", the waitress smiled as she put down the beverages and s'mores bars.

"Thank you so much, can I pay right now?" Tyler asked. The girl nodded and brought them the receipt, but Michael insisted he'd pay with the money Tyler had given him earlier. They also gave her a big tip for being so nice, since the guy was not so nice.

They drank their drinks and ate their s'mores bars before going home. Michael also took a picture of them.

Josh loved Starbucks already, and Tyler was definitely bringing him there more often

They drove home and got out of the car. Then they went inside. They were met with a delicious aroma of food filling their noses.

"Smells delicious, Grace!" Tyler called out.

"Thank you, Tyler!" She replied.

"Oh by the way, Michael, what did Joshua's family say?" Tyler asked.

"Jordan told me that Mrs Dun was very grateful and insisted that he'd come inside and have a cup of tea. He said that Mrs Dun was so sweet and polite, he couldn't say no, so he did. Josh's dad and siblings were really grateful as well and they all couldn't thank Jordan enough for bringing the pasta", Michael told Tyler. Josh blushed and Tyler smiled brightly. "That's amazing, I'm so glad we did that", he said. Michael smiled and nodded. "Me too", he said, before heading off to whatever he needed to do.

"Shall we go to my room until dinner's ready?" Tyler asked. Josh nodded and they headed upstairs.

When they got in Tyler's room, Tyler let himself fall on his back on the bed, and told Josh that he should join him.