"I want you to let this human paint your favorite two colors onto you. He's just going to be putting warpaint on you. And then you could see yourself in the mirror." Toothless said, trying to talk some reason into me.

Two choices in this choice.

1. Let Hiccup put the war paint on you.

2. Don't let Hiccup put the warpaint on you.

1. Let Hiccup put the war paint on you.

"Toothless, I'm trusting you..." I growled angrily. "But tell him not to touch my head unless he as to. I don't want to appear submissive."

After a moment of growling and miming out something to his human, his human reached into a bag and brought out two bowls of my two favorite colors.

He put some paint on his two longest fingers and reached toward my head. I grimaced, growled, and turned my head to the side.

"Fine." Hiccup wined.

He started spreading the war paint over my wings, legs, back and tail. By the time he was done, i was restless and never wanted to be touched my a human ever again. It tickled.

Reaching into his bag again, Hiccup brought a shiny object out. Seeing another night furry in it, i quickly shot it with a plasma blast. (It was a mirror)

Hiccup, who was behind the shiny object, groaned as his face was now covered in black ash.

Not bothering to take any notice in the human, i wandered in front of Toothless, who had had his back turned to me this whole time.

I walked in front of him, watching him as he watched me.

His eyes were transfixed on me, taking in every detail of my paint job.

"Come on!" I said excitedly. "Let's go find a clear lake so i can see my reflection!"

Toothless obediently obliged, getting up. I galloped in the direction of a lake, forcing him to keep up if he wanted to see my reaction.

Hiccup's protests of us leaving him were drowned out by the rhythmic pounding of our feet on the ground.

Grinning, i hesitantly looked into the crystal clear lake.

I was gorgeous, and fierce, and wildly beautiful in a way that only a dragon could be. F/c spread around me in intriguing patterns, (2nd f/c) accenting the beautiful patterns.

"Look at your tail." I heard Toothless say from behind me.

Bringing up my tail, i looked at it. One side had been painted red, and had a mark that looked exactly like the one on Toothless's fake tail.

"Wow." I whispered.

2. Don't let Hiccup put the warpaint on you.

"Um Toothless? I know we're friends and all, and i toooootally trust you right now, but there is no way I am letting a human touch me." I said, grimacing at the thought.

"Oh. Well... If you won't let the human paint you, will you let me?"  He asked timidly.

"Only if you're willing to let me paint you with F/c and (2nd f/c)" i threatened in a friendly way.

Toothless nudged the human's side bag and the human reluctantly opened it, taking out two bug bowls of f/c and (2nd f/c) paint.

Toothless eagerly put a paw into the paint, and started applying it to one of my wings.

After a bit of it tickling, i was bored. And Toothless wasn't done painting me. I had waited patiently for maybe... 5 minutes? And now i needed to do something. anything.

Grinning as an idea popped into my head, i scooted closer to the paint. I continued getting closer without Toothless noticing, until i was in front of the paint. Dipping a paw into the F/c paint, i whirred around and bopped Toothless on the nose.

He looked silly with F/c paint on his nose.

Giggling, i also painted his ears and gave him a spot over one eye.

"Oh! That calls for war!!!" He roared at me, swiping my cheek with (2nd F/c) paint.

He would hit me with some paint and i'd do the same.

Wanting to be the winner of this paint fight, i grabbed the whole bowl of what was left of the (2nd f/c) paint in my mouth and dumped the thing over his head.

Releasing the bowl from my mouth, it landed on his head, paint seeping down his face and dripping off his chin.

From a rock somewhere nearby, i heard Hiccup chuckle.

Shaking the bowl from his head, a (2nd f/c) Toothless grinned at me.

"OKay, i guess you won this battle." He said.

He quickly snatched up the other bowl and dumped f/c paint on my head.

"But i won the war." He said, grinning even bigger as i shook the paint bowl off my head.

I pawed some of the paint out of my eyes and flicked it at him.

"Let's go find a nice lake to wash all of this off." I said, trying to suppress a laugh.

Walking together in silence. we occasionally would flick some drying paint at each other. Needless to say, the walk was fairly pleasant as we walked stiffly with drying paint creased in between our scales. Getting to the lake, i took one glance at my reflection before bursting into genuine laughter. It was almost as if my two favorite colors had exploded all over my face. Toothless also erupted into laughter upon seeing his own reflection.

Grinning, I muttered, "Wow." to myself.